Chapter 7 - Plus Ultra

Hoku reacted in an instant, twisting in midair to land on his feet. Catching someone who was falling out of reflex, Hoku jumped away from an aggressive vine that got way to close for comfort.

"Mon ami, merci," Nodding along to the other's French, Hoku bit his lip nervously when he saw the crowd that gathered around them in the trees. They were stuck in a forest with no concept as to which way was the entrance, great. Hoku's quirk was still in a frenzy and adrenaline was starting to kick in, meaning that Hoku barely thought while he started kicking the villains off of their high horses.

Kick, dodge, rebound to a new enemy, repeat. His mind wasn't entirely there, taking a vacation while he took out those surrounding them. The rise and fall of his quirk's intense frenzy was enough to make him have a headache, the bouncing around he was doing not exactly helping. His head shot up when he heard a loud crash, dust rising from his right which he assumed was the entrance. Grinning a little, Hoku began vibrating enough to shoot up and away from the unconscious surrounding him.

He landed on his feet, skidding to a stop instead of using his quirk more. One look at the scene made him freeze a little. "Kosiru!" Mina gasped, looking at Hoku who put the blonde in armor down. He didn't respond, staring at Thirteen instead. This was Hoku's fault. He couldn't react to his quirk fast enough. His quirk was trying to tell him but he panicked too much to do anything! Now his teacher was lying on the ground with their back ripped open. "Kosiru?"

He didn't react when Sero put a hand on his shoulder, instead looking at the explosion of dust that was created near the plaza. His gut twisted again, telling him all that he needed to know. "Kosiru!" His two friends couldn't even try to stop him from jumping away and down the stairs, the boy moving way too fast in a dive. Just barely angling himself correctly, Hoku grabbed the other two shortest people in the class around their waists. They luckily held Aizawa tight enough that he wasn't dislodged by Hoku shooting back up to the rest of the students' level. He slowed down just in time to give a relatively soft landing, his quirk controlling the most of it. "Aizawa-sensei!"

Putting them down, Hoku was barely able to take a breather before his quirk acted up again. Jumping off of the stairs despite the shouts behind him, Hoku began vibrating again and fast enough to shoot forward and close to the conflict. Landing in front of Bakugou just as the hand man spoke, Hoku's quirk gathered the others closely with the same thing that covered them all. Grunting, Hoku held up a light green shield that encased his allies and deterred the bird thing.

Shield Charge: A mutation from Natiku Delphi, he is able to produce a shield or force field that can take and rebound momentum just like normal! Fun Fact, his eyes glow whenever he uses it.

"Kosiru?!" Kirishima yelped, not expecting to see his friend clad in black. The other students also watched with wide eyes, not feeling an ounce of the wind pressure that tore into the concrete around them. Despite the victory, Kurogiri was able to escape.

"Nomu, break the shield," The 'Nomu' gladly followed orders, launching a flurry of punches onto the shield. Wincing, Hoku moved into a lunge so that he could take a knee if needed. Just three blows blew past his limit, blunt blows hitting his body despite no obvious source. Another reason he decided on a complete bodysuit, so no one could see the nasty bruises he was getting from his quirk's limit.

"Young Kosiru, allow me out of this shield so that I may fight," All Might tried to walk out to no avail, now attempting to ask nicely.

"N-No..." Hoku panted.

"What?"

"I said no!" Hoku shouted, making his allies jump. "That thing is meant to kill you. I'm not letting anyone die," He spoke clearly, making those around him stare at him with even wider eyes.