Meeting Her

Mal's Pov
I had just moved to Auradon from the isle and this was a big change. I didn't know what to expect when I first got there, however as the driver pulled in I saw a gorgeous view, it was a girl with beautiful blue hair. The girl looked like she had an amazing fashion sense too.
Evie's Pov
I was told I would be getting a new roommate today. Which I was so excited for, however I didn't think I she would look spectacular, i mean perfect. And this girl was from the isle, I would be surprised if she didn't have a boyfriend. She got out of the car and the first thing I noticed was her magnificent purple hair.
"Hi, I'm Evie," I said putting my hand out in hopes of her shaking it.
Mal's Pov
Evie put her hand out, and I shook it in hurry. I didn't know why, but I just wanted to be close to her.
"Hi, I'm Mal," I said.
"Cool, I'm your new roommate, so do you want me to show you to our new room?"
I nodded and we started to walk towards our room.
Evie's Pov
I led this masterpiece to our room . I wanted to get know her so I suggested that we played a game.
Mal's Pov
Evie, the blue headed girl suggested we played truth or dare to get to know each other. I nodded because I loved that game.
"Truth or Dare," I asked.
"Truth"
"Not much of a risk taker, but thats okay, Are you single?" I ask as a smile creeps on my face.
"Unfortunately yes." She responded with a pained look on her face.
"It's okay to be single, I'm single too your not really missing out." I stated.
"Yea, your right. I guess it's my turn. So truth or dare?"
This went on for hours until it became different.
Evie's Pov
"Truth or Dare," I asked the purple haired girl.
"Dare, I'm feeling risky," Mal said.
Evie didn't know why but she felt a deep connection to Mal.
"I Dare you to..."