YOU?!

Mal's Pov
She hadn't come back to the dorm and it was 10:09PM so I was getting worried. She was probably just with friends, I mean I've only known the girl for two days. She could be the party girl type. My thoughts are inturpted by a knocking on my door. I get up to open it and I see Audrey standing there.
"Hi Mal" she said. I was too surprised to see her, because I knew she wanted to be my friend, but why?
Audrey Pov
"Hi Mal" I said. She stood there a second and then invited me in. I walked in and sat on her bed. She ploped down next to me. All I could see next was her beautiful face. I was in awe and I think she caught me starring because next thing I know shes moving her lips.
"So why are you here Audrey?"
She asked.
"Wanted to see if you wanted to have a sleepover."
The purple headed girl nodded.
Mal's Pov
I nodded and went to get her some PJs. While I was gone she had gotten her phone out and was watching something. I didn't know what she was watching though. I handed her PJs.
"Watch are you watching?" I ask.
She quickly hits the home button.
"Nothing" she quickly said.
"Well it's late we should be getting to bed." I say. Audrey nods.
Audreys Pov
I nod.
"Do you think we could share a bed?" I ask. Mal nodded and made the bed. She went into the bathroom to put her PJs. I just wanted to be closer to Ma and I didn't know why.
Meanwhile
Evie's Pov
"Let Me go I screamed but no one replied. Who would do something like this and why? I start to get lost in thought, but before I can I see a camera out of the corner of my eye.
Mal's Pov I got back into bed and Evie still wasn't home, but Audrey was here and I felt safe. After the lights went out I could feel Audrey cuddling me. I liked Audrey, but not like that. I didn't want to hurt her so I didn't tell her to stop. I fell asleep in Audreys arms, however I wish her arms were Evie's.
The Next Morning
Audreys Pov
My alarm went off that morning meaning I had to leave. I had get back to my plan. I went to a storage room to take care of business.
Mal's Pov
Audrey's alarm went off around 6:00. Considering it was a Saturday I found it suspicious, but I didn't question too much I just went back to sleep.
Evie's Pov
I saw a little bit of light, like a door had been open and I saw Audrey.
"YOU?!".....