Audrey?!

Mals Pov
Evie has been gone for a while day and not going to lie I'm worried about her. What if someone kidnapped her? Or worse killed her? I'm just being dramatic right???
Audreys Pov
I had kidnapped Evie, but I had a good reason. I'm in love with Mal. With Evie gone for a day we've gotten kind of close. I think I'm going to make move on her tonight.
Evies Pov
I can't believe Audrey kidnapped me! I'm going to kill her when I get out. I had noticed that she only tied my hands so if I stood up and hit the ground hard enough I could the chair would break.
Mals Pov
Audrey had come over again. Something seemed off about her but I didn't think much of it.
Audreys Pov
Tonight was it. I'm going to kiss Mal. But I couldn't just do it. I would have to trick her into doing it. Truth or dare maybe?
"Mal wanna play truth or dare," I asked.
"Dare."
" Really, okay I want you to kiss me. "
This was it.
Mals Pov
I went in for the kiss since that was my dare.
I kissed her, but when I tried to pull back, she forced me to keep kissing her. I wanted it stop, but she wouldnt. Normally I would be okay, but I knew what she had done. After a bit I heard the door open, but Audrey was still kissing me.
Evies Pov
I had done it. I had escaped and I was running back to my campus room at aurdon prep. I couldn't wait to see Mal. I was happy to be free and to kick audreys ass. I had for to the dorm opened and saw...