Ballons and Lightning

Boboiboy POV

I found myself in a bed, my head throbbing and my arm bruises. Hmm...Comfy. I bounce abit on the bed. Bouncy...Slowly, I stand up and smiled. Mums say never to jump on furniture but thing is its just so satisfying! So yes, I did jump on someone's bed. Am I being childish? Yes. Are ya gonna stop me? No.

Suddenly, Aieshah walked in staggering. Blood trailed behind her as she walked to a bed. An arrow pierced through her stomach.
"Aieshah!" I ran to her side, holding her cold hands. "Aieshah, w-what happened? H-how?!"
"Boboiboy" she caressed my cheek, smiling weakly. "I'm sorry."
Tears fell down my chin as I whispered. "I love you."

"What?" Aieshah sat straight, looking at me shocked.
"What?" I asnswered back, confused. She slowly pulled her hand from mine. My realization dripped slowly into my mind and then..,
"N-nothing!" I ran out the white room, red faced and

Once I took a step outside the infirmary, balloons came raining down on me, each one popping as they touched the prickly grass. Slowly, a large orange balloon, twisted and turned and poorly graffitied with a black marker to replicate me came floating down. It's shiny surface reflected my face distraught in horror as I watched it slowly touch the ground.
Pop!
A mixture of fright and anger boiled inside me as I transformed to Halintar. Hearing giggling above me, I teleported to the roof. There I saw Aieshah, holding her stomach, laughing with a pair of twins.

Your POV

I saw Halintar at the corner of my eye, red electricity crackled around him as his eyes sparked with anger. "Stolls, time to run." You turned your head but the brothers were already ahead. "Traitors!"
Suddenly, he grabbed me and along with the Stolls and teleported above the lake.
"H-Hey, It was Aieshah's idea. I have a date with Katie, please. This is my best shirt." Travis begged. Honestly, Travis. Your 'best shirt' has an old chocolate stain on it. Connor attempted to grip onto Halintar's arm so he won't fall.
"Hold your breath." Halintar snarled, instantly dropping the twins into the cold lake.

He glared at me, as I smiled sheepishly. "C-Come on, Hali. You wouldn't drop me right. I'm your biggest fan. Please?"
Giving a grunt, he teleported back to land, releasing me from his grip. "Baka." He muttered, pulling down his cap. This was my chance. I threw a water balloon at him, waiting for his reaction. He looked ready to kill.
"Tsundere." I commented before running away.
Welp, I'm dead.