Fluff?? Idk

Your POV
Staring in the morning glow, I smiled peacefully. It's over. I looked through my door, looking at my treasure chest of merch.
Totally worth it.
I smirked remembering myself stealing gems from Hades's palace. The zombies, the ghouls and leaving Fang behind. Oh schist. We left Fang behind. Oh well.

Later,I slept on the couch, the tv blaring Bluey.
"Um...Aieshah?"
I stirred slowly awake to see Boboiboy on one knee. His face was beetroot red and he constantly rubbed the back of his neck as if preparing for a school assembly.
"What's up?" I smiled sleepily.
"Um...well...I..." He stuttered.
"Hurry~Before I fall back to sleep." I taunted.
"I love you!" He shouted, closing his eyes.
My mind went blank, processing what my best friend said.
"Vwat?"
"I-I love you Aieshah. I love you for always being there for me. I love you for all your unique and crazy weirdness. I love the way you laugh and smile to the world, threatening it in weird ways. I love your kindness and stubbornness. I love you for your perfectly imperfect self. But...can you maybe love me? I know I can be a handful and an idiot. I'm reckless and always put people in danger. I-I understand if you say no.."
Aieshah's Brain
Holy sh*t! He-he said the words! Nope nope! This is a dream! Time for ya to wake up!
He said he loves me~pinch me
Okay.
Ow! Not literally!
Yes. I'mma marry you.

Back to the world
"H-here. This was Solar's idea."Boboiboy took out a small velvet box, opening it to reveal a simple silver chain necklace with a small gem and a craving behind it. 'You are my only galaxy'
For a moment my heart stopped, crying I nodded.

Nighttime ~
"Stop watching anime and go to sleep!"
"Never!" I yelled back.
Shirtless Hali appeared and pinned me down.
"Go to sleep or sleep with me." He growled.
I squeaked, running away and back to my room, my face burning hot and my nose slightly bleeding.
Jumping to my bed, I hugged plushie Frostfire trying to erase the image from my brain.
And soon enough I fell asleep.

Boboiboy POV
Turning to Hali, I pinned my newly profound girlfriend down. I should of thought that through. What was I thinking?
I creeped to Aieshah's room to say sorry. But stopped as I found her hugging a life sized plushie of Frostfire, she sleepily nuzzled her face on the plushie me face.
And my face crimson and images not wanted, I ran back to my room.

No one POV
"Aww! Precious cinnamon rolls! Oh my god!" A dark haired weeaboo squealed quietly.
"C'mon Pipes, let's do this."

Time skip
Aieshah woke up, her face buried in floofy brown hair. "Hm? When did Frosty have real hair?" She looked over to find the real Boboiboy on her bed and she was freakin hugging him. Boboiboy woke up too and realized the same thing. He also realized he was still shirtless and that Aieshah wore a full clothes pjs with a bald anime man's head printed on it.
Aieshah on instinct pushed him off the bed and ran away, rapidly saying sorry. Poor dinosaur left with a bump on his head, flustered and confused.
At breakfast, the new couple sat opposite of each other, not daring to look at one another. Drew came into the room, yawning.
"Hey. What happened? I heard screaming." She smiled, pouring cereal.

And for two whole days the house was awkward.

Sorry for the bad chap. Believe me, I would also take down the whole story. The regret...