Baby Tigers

I stood next to a vomiting Boboiboy, rubbing his back as he violently vomited white gooey mush.
I scolded at him softly for accepting the challenge.
He had stupidly challenged himself to a marshmallow contest.
Idiot.

Your POV

Falling asleep, I opened my eyes to the same dream. The sky was red and thick, flashes of bombs flickering through the smog. I was holding Boboiboy in my arms, his body cold and dead.
"You could've save him you know. All you had to do is join me. But now. He's dead. And it's all your fault." Wolf cackled as Boboiboy's elements flew from his watch taking his form. Each of them had their weapons drawn.
"I'm sorry. I didn't. No!" I screamed, ducking as Thorn's vines whipped at me. One by one they attacked, and every attack I moved back. (Hack, rack, sack.) the Scene fast forward and I appeared on the edge of a cliff, falling down screaming as darkness consumed me. I failed.

I woke up, sweaty.My power watch beside me buzzed. Putting it on, the watch switched on. Is it working? Tapping the watch twice, I tried to summon Lily and Peter. And in a beam of lights, my two most beautiful tigers stood before me.

"I missed you so much!! Did Fang feed you? Did he brush your lively fur? Did you maul him to death?"
Thud?!
I looked behind Peter, to find Fang sleeping or unconscious. I scrunched my nose in slight annoyance and was about to bring him back when Lily fell to the ground, clearly exhausted. "Lily, what's wrong sweetie?" I cooed over, Lily seemed tired, giving a low growl. Suddenly, small tiger cub came from Fang's backpack.
"Oh my cuteness! You have babies!! Ahhh! Imma call you Ember and you Jasmine and you. Imma call you Citrus!" I held my grandcubs in my hands. "I'm finally a grandma...wait does that make me old?" I frowned, feeling my face for wrinkles. I focused back at the problem at hand, stroking Citrus's fur as I thought. Then Fang woke up.
"Where am I? Aieshah?! Where's Boboiboy?"
"Calm your horses, your boyfriend is off training."
"He's not my boyfriend...if anything he's your-get off me!!" Fang was cut off as Ember climbed his leg. Smiling, my eyes lit with determination.
"Onwards to a better tomorrow!"
Lily and Peter growled low, Citrus bit my finger and Fang shuddered. Yeah...not my best reference.

A/N I got a bit lazy at the end...So sorry