Good Ending

Scared, I opened the door. The hall was empty and long, another door stood at the very end. Running, I finally reached the door.

Suddenly, the hall moved up and soon gone. I was back in my wedding dress and standing in an aisle, Drew stood by my holding a VR. Wisteria flowers and cherry blossom trees lined the aisle, loose petals of purple and pink floated in the sky decorating the sunset sky. My friends and family, even Hades and Persephone sat in the audience. Boboiboy stood at the alter, tears in his eyes and the cutest smile on his face. He wore a simple white suit, the shoulders decorated with the fallen petals. His hair flowed gently with the lavender breeze. Soft Studio Ghibli music played in the background. 

Humming along, I walked down the aisle. The fallen petals also decorated my dress and hair, which was done in a a Belle hairstyle and had a flower crown. Suddenly small roses and gardenias blossomed in my hair and around the waist on my dress. 

Skip the vows...use your imagination

"I know pronounce you...wait...true husbando and waifu? Da buck? Argh, I give up. You are now married." Dionysus threw the book over his shoulder, giving up on reading my vandalism and said something about cheesecake. Wait, What? Before I could run after him, Boboiboy hugged me. "Get off me, you orange! Cheesecakes are at stake!" I shouted, shoving my newly husn=band away and running to the dessert table to save the cakes,

I arrived to the table and there was the freaking drunkard hoarding all the cheesecakes to himself. "Da Buck! Give me back my cheesecakes, you bucking grandpa!" Yelling, I pounced on him, fighting for the cakes. I saw a can of diet coke slip from his pocket. Grabbing it, I slammed it on his head. Dionysus feel unconscious as I took all the cakes and ran back to Boboiboy. 

The audience were all shocked at the scene. My bun had loosened and I had frosting and fruit on my dress, face and hair. The flowers petals had torn off as well. Suddenly, Aphrodite's magic poofed me back to perfection. "Thanks." I muttered, eating a cupcake. Aphrodite scowled at me for ruining the dress and her hard work. Meh.

I watched the couples dance, as I sat near the table guarding the cakes. Boboiboy's elemental appeared before me, all wearing the same suit except in their colours. 

"Would I have this dance?" Tanah asked, holding out his hand. Shrugging my shoulders and smiling, I accepted it. As me and Tanah danced, the opening of Your Lie in April began to play. Sudddenly, he spun me around and when I stopped I was dancing with cyclone. Cyclone grinned, hugging me. As I danced the last dance, Boboiboy fused back to himslef as we walked back home binging of Studio Ghibli movies until the morning. 

Charlie's POV

I was eating dinner with Mum and Dad. Aieshah was in her room, stuck in a coma. Suddenly something shifted in the air as I asked my parents how she was doing.

"Aieshah? Who's Aieshah?" Mum had no laughter in her face only confusion, Dad asked the same, his face also confused,

"Aieshah, your daughter?" I tried to remin them.

"We don't have a daughter. You're an only child. Are you okay?" Mum asked. I panicked as I ran to her room. I pasted the family photos, Aieshah's image slowly disappeared from the pictures. I opened her room door, hping to see her asleep and the walls plastered with posters of anime guys. But the room was bare, No posters. No bed, no books, no merch, No Aieshah, no sister, I fell to my knees, crying. Onee-san in gone. No. No. I still remember her. I still remember her smile what she looks like, please please don't leave me, Sha. please. I fell asleep crying on the floor.

Thanks for all the reads! Bye!