1

I rode down to Devons house since he lives close. The whole group had planned a few day prior to meet at the lake. We rode our bikes to Leo's house and Then we rode to Johnathons house.

"You ready?" I asked while putting up my kick stand. The whole group followed me cause I was the only one who knew the way to the lake.

We got there and got sodas out of Leo's basket. "Hey does anyone remember when we became friends?" Johnathan asked. "I remember when I became friends with Devon." I said while looking at the trees.

"It was 1st grade and I got hurt as recess and you helped me walk to the nurses office." I said he smiled. "You seemed so sweet then. What happened?" Johnathan asked with a giggle. "Puberty" Devon said. I spit out my soda.

I laughed so hard. He looked at me with confusion on his face. Leo and Johnathan were laughing so hard. "We all know you havent hit puberty yet." Leo said.

Devon looked mad but in an embarrassing way. I got up and made my way to the water. I stuck my feet in. The boys did the same.

We had small talk and then someone pushed me in. As soon as I came up for water I got out and chased Devon. Cause I knew it was him that pushed me in the water.

"You asshole!" I yelled. He started running. I finally caught up to him. I dragged him back by his ear and threw him into the water.

Leo and Johnathan started laughing. I think Leo pushed Johnathan in cause when I looked back he was soaked. Then Johnathan then pushed Leo in.

We were all soaked at this point. I got out and laughed. They got out and laughed. "Eww my hand look like your grandmoa." Johnathan said to Devon.

"Hey she is a very mature woman! Dont disrespect her!" Devon said. He was always a Mommas boy. We all laughed. "My stomachs starting to hurt we should bead back." I said.

We all headed back and I felt wierd. I took a nap and when I woke up I ate an eggo then went to the bathroom