10

Still Johanathan POV

We were all worried that he liked her. We all looked at eachother. Micheal turned really red.

I stared to chuckle. I couldn't help it. It kinda hurt. After the talk we had about me likening her.

I was very upset but I started busting out laughing. I started crying. Because i was hurt. But i made it seem like i was crying of laughter.

I walked out. Even if she wasny interested the thought of someone else having a chance with her made me feel bad.

I didnt know if this meant competition or not. I wasnt gonna fight one of my bestfriends over my bestfriend.

It was soo petty of me to want someone all to myself. If Devon and Leo werent my bestfriends I probably would make them stay away from Emma.

~The next day○~

It was 9 am. I was in my way to Emmas house. It was going to be the OV group today. Micheal and Daniel couldnt make it today.

We all saw Robby racing somewhere. "Wheres the game rob?!" Leo said. "The field." He yelled while racing.

We all rode to the field. Emma wanted to play the game. People need to learn not to underestimate her. "Get off the field Emma. Girls cant play baseball." We all turned our heads in shock to Billy Johnson.

Emma put the bat down."what did you say?!" Emma yelled. "I said, Girls. Cant. Play. Baseball."

I smiled as Emma walked up to the fence he was sitting on. She pushed him back. He got up and they started fighting. Everyone started gathering around them.

I grabbed her arms and pulled her back. "You crazy bitch. Too bad you dont have a mother around to teach you to act like a girl." Emma was gonna punch him again but Leo pulled her back and starting beating Billy up.

~○later○~

Emma's pov.

Later I called leo to thank him. He is such a nice dude. I got a call from Micheal.

He told me he liked me. I didnt know what to say. I didnt want to reject him. I didnt like him.