2

I did my business then looked down. Aw crap. I just got my period. "Hey dad? Can I go to grandmoas?!" I yelled down stairs.

"Sure" he yelled back to me. I rode over and asked her to help me. She asked what it was "umm. So I got my period. What do I do?" I asked her. She giggled.

She grabbed her pocket book. I got on her car and she took me to get a pack of pads and a pack of Tampons. "I thought you only needed to use 1." I said.

"Well ones for when u get in water the other is for a normal day. Use a Tampon when u get in water." She said. I sighed.

~○Later○~

The phone rang I picked up. It was Leo. "Are you okay? Earlier you said your stomach was hurting so I just wanted to che-" I cut him off. "I had some... Issues." I said. He was always such a caring person.

"Oh,, let me guess." He siad. I cringed. "DONT SAY IT!!!" I yelled. "ok, I wont jeez." He said. "AND DONT TELL ANYONE ELSE!!" I screamed again.
He said okay.

I laughed and hung up. I laid back on my bed. I took a shower and put on some comfortable clothes.

~○The Next Day○~

I groaned as I looked at the time '7:00'
I was so tiered. I got up and put on this:

I got on my bike and rode to Devons house

I got on my bike and rode to Devons house. I rang the door bell. He was tiered. You could see it in his eyes.

He was already dressed. "Come on I'm boared were going on an adventure." I dragged him out to his bike. I had a box of chocolate with me.

"Your sharing that with me." He said while looking down at the chocolate. We got the rest of the crew. I had no idea of where we were going.

But I continued to ride my bike while looking for places to go. We ended up on the side of a road with a willow tree above us.

I grabbed my chocolate and we all ate it. "Hey does anyone remember that time Joey Barkley threw up on Devon?" Leo asked.

Me and Johnathan nodded our heads and laughed. Devon cringed at the thought of it.

We all got up to find a new spot. We got on our bikes and saw a soda shop near by. I rode over there and the boys followed.