3

"What would you like?" The lady asked with a smile. "We all want sodas ." Leo said. She came over with 3 Sodas. "3.75"
She said.

I gave her the money. We walked out. I made my way to the Club house in the woods. We all walked in.

I took us 6 months to build

I took us 6 months to build. "Hey turn on the lights" Johnathan said. Leo turned them on. I turned on the radio. ButterCup by Jack Sauber played.

We sang along and joked around the whole time. Pretty Girl by Clario played next.

"Have you ever thought about how Madalyn and Jessica got so popular?" Devon asked.

"I know, In 4th grade she got in a fight and Won. But she got in a fight with Victoria and shes a wimp so it doesnt exactly count." I said.

"You get in fights all the time and your not popular." Leo said. I shrugged my shoulders. I dont really care about being popular.

I took another sip of my soda. "Its cause they are prettier and better than everyone else." I said.

I got up and sat on the bean bagged chair. I sighed and looked up at the lights. "Oh hey ya know what happened before the last day of school?"

Everyone aksed what. "So I was walking down the street and Victoria and Jacob were holding hands." I said.

"Oh wow I didnt expect that." Johnathan said. I giggled. We all got up and left. I rode my bike back to my house.