6

We fell asleep and woke up bright and earlier to  bird chirping and the warm sun on our skin."Good morning." He said with a smile.

"I didnt want to leave you here so, I felt guilty when I got on my bike." He said. "I appreciate it." I said.

We got up and got on our bikes. "Wanna go to the lake again today with the rest of the Klub?" I said.

He nodded his head in agreement. We called the group and met up at the Soda shop.

We got sodas and left. It was a good 30 minutes before Rickey James showed up. He is the School bully that no one likes.

Hes been bullying us for ever. Micheal and Daniel dont go to our school so they dont know about him.

"Oh shit." Johnathan said. "What?" We all look up and see Rickey. "Son of a bitch." I say. "What do you want Ricky." Devon asks.

"I want to finish what I started in 4th grade." He says. "That was 3 years ago your still mad that Devon kicked your ass?" I asked.

He starts charging at Devon. I look over to him and see fear in his eyes. I jump in front of Devin and give a Rickey a pretty good hit in the face.

"What hell you bitch." He says. "Welcome to 1992 bitch." I say. "NOW STOP STALKING US AND GET HELL AWAY FROM ME." I tell at him.

He gets on his bike and rides off.
"Why did you do that?" He asks. "Cause your my best friend." I say. He smiles. And thanks me.

"Wow," I heard Daniel wisper to Leo and Micheal. I started wondering why I did this stuff. Why did I fight all time.  Johnathan walks up to me.

"That was so bad ass, he totally scared of you now, Emma." He said. "Maybe." I said. It was getting late so everyone was going home.

Me and Johnathan walked around town for a bit. I yawned. "Its getting late we should get you home." He said. I nodded.

My house was 1 house away from where we were."See ya Brandis." He smirked, "see ya Corals" Johnathan said.