Toy Shop

*Your outfit for this chapter and following (until shown otherwise)*

Timeskip to the toy shop

I walked in to see Roman making heart eyes with a neon orange Lamborghini.

"Again, no, no. That's a million dollar show car. The point is to not draw attention" Little Nobody said, emphasising his words and walking in front of Roman.

"It's reverse physiology, Dom will never see it comin" Roman replied, staring at the car.

"It's neon orange, the international space station would see it coming" Little Nobody then gestured to the rest of the warehouse.

"Go choose anything else less conspicuous" I snickered at their exchange. (I just want to say how much I appreciate this line, it made me cry of laughter and just Roman and Little Nobody's banter in general, its one of my favourite things in this world 😂😂).

"No no no no Hey ma man you can put that down right there. This is a gift, a real gift, I know what you doin ha ha. I like your beard, your blanta, Black Santa" Roman rambled, trying to sweet talk the man into dropping the car. It's wasn't working.

"No I'm serious, put it down right there" the man just shook his head in response. I snickered and walked up to Roman.

"There there Roman, maybe another time" I consoled.

"What are you doin here? how'd you know where we were?" He asked confused.

"That's for me to know and you to dot dot dot" I smirked, walking away from the confused man. (Damon Salvatore reference ❤️😂).

I then saw my brother and Deckard talking so I snuck behind a pillar, being able to hear their conversation.

"Captain Deckard Shaw. Distinguished himself with gallantry at the risk of his life above and beyond on the call of duty. His bold actions saved the lives of hostages and his teammates. Recommendation: Victoria Cross, highest honour the British government has ever given" Luke said, reading from Deckards file. "Something about this whole thing doesn't add up to me"

"Well it would be the same kind of funny math that says a DSS against who has a silver star for Valor stole an EMP. Sound familiar huh" Deckard snapped back.

"Wanna give me a hand?" Luke asked as he walked over to an engine (?). Shaw threw the rag down on the table and walked over.

They both lifted the object onto the adjustable table. (I don't really understand what their doing so bare with me 😂).

"Ya know twinkle toes in another life I'm sure you and I could have done some serious damage" Deckard said.

"Yeah we coulda" Luke responded.

"Shame I'm gonna have ta bounce ya head off the wall when this is all over" the British assassin said, pressing a button to make the stand with the engine (?) lift into the car.

"Uh well with all do respect Captain, when this whole thing is over with, we're gonna find a location and I'm gonna knock your teeth so far down your throat your gonna stick a toothbrush right up your ass to brush em'" Luke said. They both stared at each other then broke into a fit of chuckles, both smiling.

"Well that was interesting" I though and then walked over to my special car I keep stored here and ran my fingers over the exterior.

 *Your car (that you keep in NY) unless you wanna change it*

"Not a bad choice" I heard a British voice say from behind me. I turned and smiled.

"Thanks... Captain" I smirked.

"Ya know it's not very nice to ease drop" he smirked back and I shrugged.

"Never been one for manners" I smirked, walking around the car to check for any physical damage. He chuckled.

"You may not want to admit it but I can see that you and my brother get along well" I said, bending down and checking the inside of the car.

"About that.." he trailed off. I got out of the car and sat on the bonnet.

"The two of us were close, very close, but he decided that finding a new purpose was better then telling his family, his sister, and left. That was 12 years ago" at this point I was staring at the ground, recalling all the memories.

"I'm sorry (Y/n), I shouldn't have asked" Deckard said, regret embedded in his tone.

"Technically you didn't ask, I answered on my own will, it was entirely my choice" I smiled, raising my head from the ground and looking into his eyes. (E/c) met with brown as the gaze continued, no one willing to stop it.

"We got an army of cars driving themselves. Send backup, send SWATS I don't care if you send the god damn Boy Scouts just send in some help" a frantic voice from the walkie talkies cut us off. Letty walked over and picked up a walkie talkie.

"Now that's Dom" Letty stated.

"Let's get this party stated then, I've been craving some action" I said with a smirk. We all nodded and went to our cars, ready to act out our plan. I was about to start my car when Deckard knocked on my window, I rolled it down and smiled.

"What's up?" I asked confused. Without warning he leaned in and kissed my cheek, a vibrant red spreading across them.

"Be safe, see you after this is all over" he smirked and left for his car. I sat dazed a little.

"Did he just kiss my cheek? Why?" I thought.

"(Y/n), are you okay? we've got to go" Luke said through the walkie talkie.

"Uh- yeah sorry, coming now" I stuttered a little, starting my car and following suit with the others, on our way to hunt down Dom.