Prisoner 6753

*Your outfit - unless you want to change it*

"I can already tell this is going to be a long mission" I thought to myself as I'm driving to meet up with prisoner 6753, also known as Deckard Shaw,  British military turned assassin. Mr. Nobody is convinced that we need him to assist us in this mission. It's the day before we get everyone together and I'm in charge of convincing Harry Potter to join our crew.

Timeskip to where I'm meeting Shaw

I approached the apartment that Nobody set him up in, knocking twice but there was no response. I sighed.

"You can open the door Shaw, I'm here on behalf of Mr. Nobody" I started, crossing my arms over my chest. The door opened to reveal the British man in a nice suit welcoming me in.

"Thanks" he nodded. "Now, you see Mr. Nobody needs your help, we have a big issue at hand-"

"I'll stop you right there love, I'm not interested in any of your-"

"It involves Cipher" I smirked, knowing that would get his attention.

"But ya know it's not a big deal, it's not like she left Owen for dead" I smirked. He backed me into a wall, a threatening look on his face, though it didn't intimidate me, it was kinda hot though. His face was only a few inches away from mine, his warm breath fanning over my face.

"Don't ever mention my brother again, got it?" He growled.

"Did I hit a nerve" I smirked, moving up to his ear.

"You don't scare me Deckard, so can we get this over and done with?" I whispered. It may be just me but I thought I'd felt him tense up. He sighed and backed away.

"Excellent. Now, as I was saying, Mr. Nobody needs your help to track down Dom, who has run off with Cipher for reasons unknown, and as of the other day, stole an EMP, the reason your pal Hobbs was your prison mate for a total of 2 hours" I informed, remaining as professional as possible. He nodded.

"So basically, you want me to help you and Dom's little family?" I nodded and smiled.

"I'll see you at this address tomorrow at 12:30 PM, can't wait" I handed him a card with the date, time and location on it and winked, starting to head for the door.

"What's your name?" He asked amused. I turned my head over my shoulder and looked at him, my (h/l) (h/c) hair falling in my face a little.

"(Y/n)" and with that I walked out the door and took off in my car, a little excited to see Deckard tomorrow.

Deckard's POV

I stared at the back of (Y/n)' head as she left.

"Wow she's really somethin" I though to myself. "This is gonna be interestin"

Sorry this is a short chapter but I felt it should be separate from the next one. Hope you liked it.
~ A. G