Pain and Growth

*Still your outfit*

*Still your outfit*

I awoke to a pain in my head, causing me to hiss. This attracted the attention of everyone in the room.

"Where am I?" I asked dazed, then reality hit and I bolted upright, causing my head to throb more.

"Where's Deckard? Is he still alive?" I asked, hoping I imagined his death, that he survived. The room was silent indicating he was gone. I looked at my hands and clenched them.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry, I know how you felt about him" Ramsey said sympatheticly, patting my shoulder.

"Yeah. He'll be missed, he did well" Little Nobody said. This caused my blood to boil.

"Bullshit! None of you cared about him, he tried to befriend you but you just saw him as an enemy! I get you had your past but you should see that he was only doing it for his brother, kind of like what we're doing now!" I snapped, releasing my anger and sadness onto everyone in the room. I stood to my feet and stormed out of the room, going to the other end of the warehouse.

I leant against the metal wall and slid down, running my hands through my hair and releasing my tears. I don't understand how someone can gain such feelings with a few days, but it happened none the less.

Timeskip about 45 minutes (I stretched the timeline out a little)

"We still have a job to do" I thought. I stumbled to my feet and made my way back to the others. They were tracking someone or something.

"What'd I miss?" I asked, my voice hoarse from crying for so long.

"Letty recognised a man working for Cipher called Connor Rhodes and we are tracking him" Ramsey informed me.

"Right. Sounds like I missed all the fun" I sighed. "Look I want to apologise for snapping"

"(Y/n), it's fine, you don't need to apologise, your hurting and we can't blame you for what you said" Letty said, placing a hand on my shoulder and squeezing it reassuringly.

"Thanks Letty" I smiled. "So whats the plan?" I asked intrigued.

"The problem we've had with tracking Cipher is there's nothing to trace, but now we have Rhodes information" Ramsey said.

"Annnd we're getting snapshots of his data before it's scrubbed off the net" Tej informed.

"That looks like somebody's bank account" Roman said, concentrating on Tej's laptop. 

"It's a longitude" Luke informed.

"Given the fact that Dom hit a Russian motorcade safe to say it's Russia. Go ahead and bring up the map" the map appears on the screen. "Good let's start here and go over all the possibilities"

"Yalta, Poltava, it's like they just threw letters together" Tej said, reading the coordinates.

"It's Vladovin" Mr. Nobody and I said at the same time. I smirked and waved, he smiled and waved back.