Season 4 Episode 3 - Back Home

PREVIOUSLY:
Deanna confronted Robbie.
Robbie and Deanna argued.

Deanna is sitting at the motel table alone when Sam and Ryder walk into the motel and Sam notices that Deanna is upset and Sam crouches down to Ryder's level and says "Hey Ryder, why don't you go and see Uncle Dean, he's just next door okay?" Ryder nods and says "Okay Uncle Sammy" and Ryder walks out of the motel room. Deanna sniffles as her head hangs low as Sam approaches her and he sits beside her and he asks "Where's Robbie?" Deanna stares down at the carpeted floor as she says "Back at Bobby's, we had a fight" Sam says "I know it's none of my business but what was the fight about?"  Deanna wipes away her tears and she says "He told Dean that he was worried about me, he spoke about me behind my back...I confronted him and he left" Sam grasps hold of Deanna's hand and says "It's okay Anne, I'm here for you"

Robbie is sitting at a bar drinking a glass of whiskey when a woman around Robbie's age approaches him and she scoffs in disbelief and asks "Robbie? Robbie Singer? Is that really you?" Robbie turns his head and looks at the woman and he looks taken back as he says "Phoebe?" Phoebe chuckles and says "Wow long time slugger" Robbie smiles and says "Can I buy you a drink?" Phoebe nods and says "I thought you'd never ask"

Dean and Ryder walk into Deanna's motel room and Dean looks to Deanna and Sam and Sam is feeding Mary her bottle of formula. Ryder runs up to Deanna "Mommy!" Deanna crouches down to Ryder's level and says "Hey Sweetheart" Ryder looks around the room and asks "Where's Robbie? He promised me that he would spend the day with me" Deanna looks up at Dean and Sam and she looks back to Ryder and says "Robbie is away back home for a little while" Ryder sadly asks "Will he be back?" Deanna says "I'm not sure Baby".

Robbie and Phoebe walk into his bedroom and they kiss and Robbie lightly pushes Phoebe on the bed and he climbs on top of her and kisses her and he takes off her top and Robbie stands up and he takes off his clothes and he smiles at Phoebe and Phoebe smiles back at Phoebe and he climbs on top of her.

NEXT TIME:
Bobby confronts Robbie.
Robbie feels guilt ridden.