Season 4 Episode 7 - Protect

PREVIOUSLY:
Dean and Sam found out about Deanna's engagement.
Dean voiced his opinion.

Deanna is looking down at a sleeping Mary when Dean walks in the motel room and Deanna looks to Dean and she frowns and Dean looks around the empty motel room and asks "Where's Robbie and Ryder?" Deanna says "Robbie took Ryder out to the diner for lunch" and Dean nods. Dean approaches Deanna and says "Can we talk?" Deanna nods.

Dean and Deanna stand outside Deanna's motel room when Deanna folds her arms across her chest and asks "What do you want?" Dean sighs and says "I wanted to say I'm sorry, I should be happy for you. I just have this gut feeling about Robbie..I don't trust him...but you love him so I need to accept that. I'm just trying to do my job, I'm just trying to protect you" and Deanna has a small smile tugging at her lips and she says "I love you De, but I'm not a little girl anymore I'm a grown woman now" Dean nods and he says "Yeah I know, I guess I just miss the days of you being a kid and needing me" Deanna puts her hand on Dean's arm and says "Hey, no matter what happens, it doesn't matter how old I am or how much time has passed I'll always need you, you're my Big Brother" and Dean smirks and Deanna says "I gotta ask you something though, will you give me away?" Dean says with a tear in his eye "Of course, I'd love to" and Deanna nods and smiles and Dean envelopes Deanna into a hug.

Dean and Sam and Deanna and Ryder and Robbie are all watching television when Deanna's cell phone rings and Deanna picks up her cell phone and answers it and says "Hello?" Azazel says "Hello Deanna" Deanna looks to Sam and Dean and Deanna stands up and asks "What do you want?" Azazel says "revenge, you killed my Daughter" and Deanna shouts "Yeah, she deserved it! You killed my parents!" Azazel chuckles and says "I want you and what's left of your family to meet me" Dean and Sam look at each other and stand up and Deanna says "Fine, meet us at Joe's bar, tomorrow and nine" and she hangs up the phone. Sam asks "Was that..?" Deanna nods and says "The yellow eyed demon, yeah".

NEXT TIME:
The Winchester's have a showdown with Azazel.
Deanna makes a discovery.
Robbie worries for Deanna.