The Meetup

The (Y/N) and the Ruby from "RWBY X MReader" will be presented as Wattpad [Name].

The (Y/N) and the Ruby from "Multiverse Protection Force: Origins" will be presented as Multiverse [Name].

Any other reappearing characters will retain their previous names from "RWBY X MReader".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Multiverse Protection Force stood at the gate of a Phoenix City school. They watched as a girl falls into the arms of the other (Y/N) after being shot.

Multiverse Ruby: Oh my Oum!

The five of them watch as a second team RWBY came running out of the school. Multiverse (Y/N) used his power to scan the faces of everyone he saw. He found versions of two out of the three people his team were looking for, but not the third, Brodie.

Multiverse (Y/N): What the chances of two (Y/N)s running around?

Miku: Why would there be two (Y/N)s in this new dimension?

Multiverse (Y/N): I can't see that Brodie kid anywhere.

No one of the multidimensional heroes couldn't find Brodie. They watched as the other Ruby began to reach for her phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About two kilometres away from the school, three individuals were having a meal from a popular fast food restaurant, McDonald's. They were discussing the large trans-dimensional machine they had been building for the past week. Wattpad Ruby was completely stuffing her face with a Big Mac.

Brodie: Just wait till you try food from proper restaurants. 

Wattpad (Y/N): You mean like five star ones or like Schitz or something.

Brodie: Like Schitz obviously. Those five star ones barley feed you.

Wattpad Ruby: So how long till you think we finish that machine?

Wattpad (Y/N): It should be done by tomorrow.

Wattpad (Y/N)'s scroll starts ringing. He puts down his food and goes to answer it.

Wattpad (Y/N): Hello?

Other Ruby: (Y/N)! Come to school right now!

The other Ruby sounded panicked. Wattpad (Y/N) got up from the table he was eating in distress.

Wattpad (Y/N): Woah woah woah, what happened?

Other Ruby: It's Sam! (Y/N)'s old friend! She just got shot!

Wattpad (Y/N) could physically feel the panic settle to the bottom of his stomach.

Wattpad (Y/N): Did you see who shot her? Was a woman with white skin, or one with a glowing dress?

Other Ruby: I don't know! I was inside the school when I heard the shot go off!

Wattpad (Y/N): I'll be right there.

He hung up the phone.

Wattpad Ruby: What happened?

Brodie: Did you say someone got shot?

Wattpad (Y/N): Yes, we need to get to the school now.

The three of them began to bolt out of the store.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the school, Monika had intercepted the call between Wattpad (Y/N) and the other Ruby. She had gotten the location of his scroll. The team of five got back into their black car with tinted windows and drove to the location of Wattpad (Y/N). They found him running down the street along with Wattpad Ruby and Brodie. Multiverse (Y/N) skidded the car onto the pavement, blocking their path.