No Disney Movie

Author Notes

(Multiverse (Y/N)'s POV)

We step out of the portal from the Sydney Bomb Shelter, to Disney World, Florida. Once the portal fully closes, we start to notice the worst devastation of Salem's wrath on Brodie's Earth. The building the portal opened up to was the "Disney's Polynesian Village Resort", it had a large crater in it that gave the rooms a better view of the Disney Castle. The dock and Bungalows were completely submerged  into the, now back and oozy, lake. The sky-rail was nothing except for the base of the pillars it stood upon. The grass is blacker, scorched from a large fire. My powers says this is the most similar place to "The Land OfI stopped eyeing the environment when I notice a Grimm crawling it's way out of the toxic infested river. It's elephant shaped told my powers it was a Goliath. Luckily for us, it was one of the calmer species of Grimm. As long as were not forced to go near it, we should be fine, hopefully.

Michael: Wait for me!

I turn back to the portal I opened to see Michael, Brodie's friend, about to jump through it. My powers say he shouldn't come with us, it's too dangerous. I quickly re-aimed my portal gun at the portal and fired, closing the portal.

Wattpad Ruby: Why'd you do that for?

Multiverse (Y/N): This place will be to dangerous for him.

Twin (Y/N): What do you mean? What's different from this place than Sydney?

Muliverse (Y/N): This place seems like Salem's residence.

Monika: Are you saying that Salem's here?

I stare at her blankly.

Multiverse (Y/N): Did you not bloody well hear me? That's pretty much what I said.

Monika: No need to be so rude.

Miku: Says little miss delete button.

Monika's eyebrows bend towards the bridge of her nose. She's angry all right, don't need the power of emotion scanning to tell me that.

Brodie: So. Where is she?

Brodie's voice is bland and stern. The voice of someone who wants revenge. A voice would make any normal person immediately turn to his side, not wanting to become the one who opens the shaken bottle of champagne. 

To answer Brodie's question, my powers bring up a map of Disney World and clearly points out the three biggest, and ascetically pleasing buildings in the park. "Disney's Hollywood Studios", "Spaceship Earth", and the classic "Disney Castle". All three of them remind of some kind of boss level in a video game. I relay this to the rest of the group.

Multiverse (Y/N): There are three place she could be...

Gwen: What are they?

Multiverse (Y/N): Let me finish.

Gwen: Sorry.

Multiverse (Y/N): Disney's Hollywood Studios, Spaceship Earth, and that place right there.

I point towards the main attraction of the theme park. The Disney Castle.

Multiverse Ruby: Who's going with who?

My powers bring out a list of everyone here and sorts them into three groups. One for each location of the amusement park. I transmit all this information towards the others.

Multiverse (Y/N): Miku.

Miku: Yeah?

Multiverse (Y/N): You and the twins go to Spaceship Earth.