The World Of Darkness

(Wattpad (Y/N)'s POV)

We leap out of the hole. The eight of us begin to look around. The sky was red as my girlfriend's hooded cape. There were multiple houses that looked like they took a beating from something as big as an elephant.

Multiverse (Y/N): This your world?

I watch as Multiverse me turns to Brodie.

Brodie: I- I recognise the street. It looks fucked up as all hell though.

Multiverse Ruby: Grimm have definitely been here. 

Wattpad (Y/N): Grimm?

I start to look at individual houses for any signs for Grimm, as if I knew any at all. I couldn't see nothing.

Monika: What makes you think that?

Multiverse Ruby: The giant scratch marks and craters in the houses. Only Grimm could do something like that.

I take a second look at the red sky. I picture the place Salem lived in RWBY, The Land Of Darkness. The more and more I thought about it. The more Brodie's world looked like its clone.

Wattpad (Y/N): Salem turned the planet into The Land Of Darkness.

Both Rubys looked at me as if they had no idea what I was talking about. They shouldn't anyway. They haven't been there yet. But, I got surprised when Miku knew exactly what I was saying.

Miku: The place where Salem's castle is?

She began to look around, understanding what I was saying.

Miku: Yeah... you're right.

Wattpad (Y/N): You've watched RWBY?

Gwen: We all have.

Gwen held up her arms to gesture to the rest of the Multiverse Protection Force.

Gwen: Apart from her, cuz', you know.

Gwen points to Multiverse Ruby. Obviously she hasn't watched her own show. I then realised that that's just Gwenpool being Gwenpool.

Multiverse Ruby: Well... I technically read more Marvel comics than you.

Multiverse me looks at Multiverse Ruby and quickly swings his hand back and forth past his neck. He saying to cut it out. But we all know it's far too late for that.

Gwen: What did you say?

Multiverse Ruby: I've read more comic books than you.

Gwen: Come here!

Gwen jumps out at Multiverse Ruby and starts to wrestle her. I take my attention off of those two as I notice Wattpad Ruby start to walk away. I look in her direction to see her walking towards Brodie.

(Wattpad Ruby's POV)

I walked up to Brodie. He's staring at something. I look over in the direction he's looking at to see what remains of a house. It had to be his.

Wattpad Ruby: Yours?

Brodie: Yeah...

I could hear the shattered heart break from inside him.

Brodie: My family was in there when I left...

I realised what he thought. He figured his parents were dead. Salem would of instantly killed them if they questioned her about their son being missing. They wouldn't of had Aura like anyone on my world either.

Wattpad Ruby: Who were your family?

Me and my boyfriend hadn't seen him cry in the week we've spent with him. He never talked about his family before. I tried to ask before but Wattpad (Y/N) stopped me. He said that "He might think his parents died from Salem already.". The house I was looking at now was nothing but proof of that.