chapter 2

HELLO Y'ALL

THE INTERNET IS A MAGNIFICENT THING

WITHOUT IT, WE WILL DIE AS PEOPLE, AS NATIONS, AS MAN. 

OUR HUMAN RACE WILL DIE LIKE THE PHAOROHS OF OLD

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"I'm madly in love with him Liam" Harry confessed as he plopped down the large sofa.

The man threw his long legs over the arm rest and stared at the plain while ceiling above. Harry drew imaginary heart shapes in the air with his fingers and scribbled the letters N and H inside it. He just returned from his date with Niall. They've been dating for three months now and most recently was their fourth date. Harry can't help but grin from ear to ear, he'd already fallen deeply for the man, it was getting ridiculous.   

Liam stared at his love-struck friend who laid on his couch.

In all his ten years of knowing Harry, he had never seen the man this happy before. He sounded like a teenage girl. 

"I assume your date went well there mate?" teased Liam.

Harry nodded, "He was so funny and sweet and adorable. And he taught me about football."

"You should've seen him when he played with this golden retriever when we walked in the park, he was so bloody adorable I swear I could drop dead at that moment. And those eyes! Those god handed eyes... They will be the death of me."

"There was this time when I told him a knock-knock joke, he laughed so hard that he fell off the chair. It was so cute!"

Liam smiled as he listened on to his friend rambled about his date. It has been a while since Harry met someone. Harry deserves all the happiness in the world. He'd known Harry long. And had seen him in all his highs and lows. And Niall was definitely his high. He'd never seen his friend act like this before.

"And after the date, I kissed him on the cheek. He was so embarrassed he went bright red. Like a tomato Liam! You should've been there. It was adorable! He has the smoothest softest skin you can imagine!"

Liam laughed as Harry acted out his kissing scene he mentioned on his throw pillow.

Liam has been curious about the guy who stole his best friend's heart ever since Harry mentioned it to him months ago. Liam remembered that day, Harry rambled on and on at work and contemplated numerous times whether to call Niall or not. The man Liam knew to be one of the bravest and most confident man he'd ever met, nervous and insecure like a teenage girl when told to ask the man out. Luckily for him, Niall called him three days later and asked Harry out.

Casually, Zayn entered the living room with his baby boy nestled in his arms. "Am I dreaming or did I hear Harry said he's in love?"

Harry proudly raised his hand up in the air. Zayn let out a laugh.

"You guys have to meet him! He is the most incredible person I've ever met. And those eyes! They're so blue. Like the sky blue when you see no clouds-"

"Look at you mate. Someone sure is in love" teased Zayn.

Liam and Harry laughed at the lad's compliment.

"Wherever did the mysteriously silent and mopey Harry go? I kinda miss that Harry" added Liam, earning a couple of laughs from his spouse and colleague. "Finally Harry! We were wondering if you even have friends other than the two of us."

Harry smiled widely. He truly never felt this happy in his life.

For once he had something to be really happy about.

Suddenly a loud cry erupted in the room, the baby had woken up and now was crying loudly in Zayn's arms. Harry observed the couple in front of him. Zayn was seated beside Liam and Liam was making funny faces at his son to make him stop crying. Harry can't help but form a tiny smile as he watched the tender moment befor before. Moments later the baby's cries died down and cute baby laughter filled the room.

The couple looked so lovely together cradling their new baby.

And happy.

I wish I can be like them. 

Zayn used to work in the IT department at M16 and worked in Harry's team.  Zayn had a huge crush on Liam but the man was as shy as mouse. A couple of months later, after a much gossiped office romance, Zayn and Liam got married and the raven haired man decided to quit his job to be a stay at home dad.

Liam was absolutely thrilled with the idea. And soon, Liam got promoted and had a desk job. All those hard times of working in the field far gone. Now he could take care of their blossoming family.

Harry felt envious.

He wanted something like that with Niall.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS ANYONE READING

NEXT CHAPTER 

I DUNNO WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN

BUT THANK GOD. OMG NARRY IS SO HOT