chapter 20

HELLO Y'ALL SORRY IVE NOT BEEN UPDATING

IM BUSY WITH YOU KNOW EXAMS. LIFE. BITCHES.

BUT ABOVE ALL OF THAT...I MISS WRITING.

WRITING KEEPS ME HAPPY AND SANE. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-

M16 - BUILDING - LIAM'S OFFICE

"So you see, based on the hundreds of security videos I watched these past weeks, I've managed to finally got some clues on the car that kidnapped Niall-"

Harry clicked on the clicker remote in his hands. The picture on the screen showed a blurry picture of a black car trailing behind what looks like Niall's own car. 

"I've managed extract from several cameras that captured and linked the license plate of the said car. This car belongs to Mr Augustus Hazel, ex-marine corp, regretfully removed from his duties in 2002 due to many charges filed against him, corruption, assault and being involved in a gang fight that resulted in three deaths."

The agent handed Liam a thick file that Liam automatically started looking through. The senior officer scanned the picture of Augustus, he had a large mean gash across his face and he definitely looked like someone menacing enough to kidnap someone. 

"Five videos showed mister Agustus trailing behind mister Niall. On the fifth video, you can see mister Horan, who despite putting a tough fight against mister Augustus and his four other armsmen, was finally shot with a tranquilizer and was dragged into the car."

Harry clicked again, the screen flashed a zoomed in map of London. The officers in the room held into their seats. 

"I traced back all the surveillance videos and managed to track down where the car was heading and where it stopped. Ultimately, the car stopped at an abandoned warehouse at 4th Avenue Down Town London. Based on the surveillance videos of said location from today, concludes that the car, those men, and my husband...is still at that spot!" 

The lights automatically flickers on. Harry resumed his position at the middle of the room and stared down at the board me.mbers

"Mr. Styles" crocked one of the senior board members.

Harry gritted his teeth, if there was one person he didn't want to speak right now, it was undeniably that man. That fucking old geezer shot his first pitch a week ago, and he could shoot this one down too!  Harry pushed down his fists on the table, if this man shoots his idea again, Harry would just go ahead and find Niall on his own.

"Amazing work. Honestly. But I have to ask... beside mister Horan being your husband and a shadow and all..."