Chapter 0

"Is she mad at me?? did I do something wrong??" 

.

.

.

Here's some info about Y/N:

Your character:

- female

- age: 16 years old

- birthday: 1/07/2003

appearance:

the same as you except she has purple eyes and dyed hair which is your hair colour.

so basically she has the same hair colour as you but its not her natrual hair colour.

Friends:

- Mina Ashido (BFFs)

- Kirishima Eijiro (BFFs)

- Midoriya Izuku (good friends)

- You aren't really in a specific squad you're like in the middle but you're closest to the bakusquad cuz you're friends with mina and Kiri.

Quirk: Glitch

- You can teleport or "glitch" 10 meters or less from your original position.

- Can teleport some of her body instead of all (Can teleport leg only to trip someone or kick them for example)

- Overuse can lead to glitchy vision (like a computer)

 Special move: glitch hop

- By concentrating her energy into one glitch she can glitch around continuously being able to stay out of sight and attack simultaneously.

-Lasts for 15 secs max

-Can't use quirk for 30 minutes after.

Other:

 - Her body can glitch when feeling powerful emotions (especially the eyes)

Backstoryy!!

Y/N parents died in a fire when she was little. she was there but she was the only to survive. she still has flashbacks and nightmares about her mom screaming for help as she's burning alive.

She moved to a care home. The staff were nice and she LOVED her "siblings". She made lots of friends in school and the care home. She had two best friends at school.

- Himinari Akiyama

- Akira Hayashida

They were friends since they could remember. They moved to together to the same middle school and had fun. She fell in love with a boy called Toshiro Hino. Soon enough she confessed to him and he became her boyfriend. She was happy with her friends and boyfriend. (I'm sorry if she seems too young but i had to fit it in the story somehow)