Chapter 13

"it's so beautiful

"it's so beautiful..." 

.

.

.

Sometimes y/n wakes up in the middle of the night because of her nightmares so she goes outside for a nightwalk. she sits down in her favourite spot she always sits at. 

suddenly she heard a twig snap in the distance.

she flinched
"who's there?!" she shouted "show yourself!!"

"calm down it's just me." a deep, calming voice snickered in the distance.

you sighed in relief as Hito showed himself from behind the tree.

he sat next to her as he asked "what are you doing here in the dead of night?"

"woke up from a nightmare. couldn't go back to sleep. what about you?"

"let's say i drank wayy too much coffee. Plus i'm an insomniac so, sleep? i dont know her."

"same sleep is for the weak" she replied in agreement

"how many cups of coffee do you usually drink?" y/n asked curiosity laced in her voice. (?) ( i honestly dont know)

"5-7"

"weak! i drink about ten"

"WHAT! how are you still alive?!" he said shocked

"i honestly don't know. i need a way to keep the nightmares out so i try to avoid sleeping. but most of the time it doesnt work. like today"

there was a silence that wasnt awkward or comfortable. it was in the space inbetween.

suddenly toshi spoke quietly "im really sorry..."

"for what?"

"you have to go through this alone... i left you there to suffer."

he stayed quiet for a few secs then said "you don't deserve it..." 

"that's nothing to apologize for. it wasn't your fault. i'm honestly so happy i found you toshi"

"me too.."

they stayed there in silence again enjoying each other's company when y/n suddenly spoke up.

"wanna see my cats?!" she said excitedly

"you have cats?!" he shouted returning her enthusiasm 

"yeah three!!"

"can i see them?"

"sure let's go!" she touched his shoulder for them teleport to what seemed to be a bed room.

"shh.." she put her pointer fingers next to her lips signalling him to stay quiet.

Then she pointed at the bed which had a sleeping aizawa.

"wait why're we here-" but he was interrupted by y/n covering his mouth.

Aizawa stirred in his sleep mumbling some incoherent words. but he didn't seem to wake up.

y/n sighed in relief and glared at toshi who remembered aizawa's a lightsleeper.

they walked a bit until they reached three cat beds on the floor and they looked quite luxurious.

"this is crystal. she's mostly stuck-up and she's the only girl between them." she pointed at a fluffy white cat "and this is satan-" 

"satan?"

"yeah his eyes are red so it reminded sho of the devil/satan so it became his name. despite his name he's the friendliest. and this is catsuki--or LEM as a nickname."

"isn't that that guy's name? the angry one?"

she giggled "yeah lem is an angry cat so he reminded me of katsu. i gave him the nickname of lem so it wasn't confusing. lem stands for lord explosion murder." she said in a matterly-of-fact-voice.

she touched his shoulder and they were glitched again outside.

"i know! i know! i'm creative as heckk! no need for an applause" she bowed and waved to an imaginary crowd.

~smol timeskip~

it was nearly 4 am. y/n managed to fall asleep on the grass next to Toshi.

he looked at her and smiled when he saw how calm she looks compared to how jumpy she is when she's awake.

he stared at the clear sky counting all the visible stars while enjoying the silence of night.

The sun was beginning to rise as the sky was painted with shades of pink and purple and the sky was getting brighter by the second.  y/n was turning in her sleep then she sat up and fully opened her eyes.

only to see her twin brother staring at the sky in wonder and amazement as the colours of the sky reflected off of his lilac eyes.

She looked at where he was staring only to put on the same expression he had as the sight in front of them was astonishing. 

"it's so beautiful..." 

They sat next to each other unable to take their eyes off of the sunrise.

she put her head on her brother's shoulder.

"i'm glad i found you Toshi.."

"me too n/n2..."

he said ruffling her hair.

"me too..."

 hehe that was cool i guess... hope you liked it. i know i didnt update in a LONG time and everytime i say im gonna try updating more i dont :( im sorry and i dont think i can explain myself but you should know its for a good reason. i would update everyday but i cant..

so thank you  if you're still reading this story and love you all soo much..

mwaahh~~ ♡♡

ps. sorry for the short chapter :cc