Chapter 11

"You dont have to lie to me y'know"

.

.

.

Y/n's POV:

After the movie we all decided to go to sleep. Me and mina sharing her bed while the boys were on matresses on the floor.
But I couldn't sleep. So i decided to go to the common room to eat something.
I walked over the boys trying not to step in any of them.
As i entered the kitchen i went to the freezer and got out an icecream tub then i sat on the sofa eating it straight from the tub while hugging my knees remembering the old happy days. With Mom, Dad and Himi...
I felt my eyes fill up with tears as i remembered how happy me and Himi used to be...
"Why did you have to leave me Himi..." I whispered as tears fell down my cheeks.
"Hey why did you have to slam the door so loud?"
I quickly wiped my tears scared that the person who spoke would ask me about it.
I put on a fake smile then turned around after standing up.
(you were basically the master of hiding that you were crying but sometimes your red-ish face betrays you)
"Oh hey katsuki! Sorry if i woke you up. I was just a little hungry that's all!"
(3rd person pov)
He came up to you and stared at you while you stared back, hoping he bought your fake smile.
Suddenly you felt him embrace you putting his chin on your head.
"You think i'm that fucking dense?" He said softly but still managed to make it sound angry.
You felt you mask crumble as it fell on the floor right next to you.
"You dont have to lie to me y'know"
"Plus it's freezing! Why ice cream? It's your comfort food right?"
You started crying again and you hugged him tighter.
He pat your head for comfort and sits you down on the sofa.
"You don't have to tell me. Just know i'm there if you need a shoulder to cry on" he smiled a smol smile
She crys on his shoulder as he feeds her icecream.
After hours of crying she quietened down
Bakugo thought she just calmed down.
"Y/n?"
But when he heard soft little snores coming from you he smiled to himself as he carried you bridal style to mina's room and set her on mina's bed right next to her.
He covered y/n with a blanket then gave y/n a little kiss on the forehead.
Then he covered mina as well.
"fucking deku and his weird sleeping positions..." he mumbled
He covered him with a blanket "tch"
Then he left to sleep in his own room.
"Honestly y/n... what are you doing to me?"

(650 words)

This one is a bit short i know but please bare with me.
Dont forget to vote and comment your opinions and tips.
mi1kbread_ signing outtt!
PEACE!

edit: just some editing i promise i'll update soon :))