Chapter 5

"I can carry you easily you're really not that heavy

"I can carry you easily you're really not that heavy..."

.

.

.

I walked in the direction Shouta pointed at while staring at my clipboard seeing if I missed anyone else except Kiri and Bakuhoe.

I think he was taking a break because there wasn't any ice anymore.

As I got closer I extended my hand to tap him on his shoulder to get his attention but before I could do anything a giant fireball came shooting to the sky. I stared at it in shock then I let out a scream of pure terror. I slump down to the ground dropping the clipboard and pen in the process. Then I started singing my lullaby.

It goes:
It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be alright
Tomorrow is a new day, oh, you see it in a new light
Try to keep your head up, don't you ever give up
Even if your heart breaks, yeah, it's gonna be okay
It's gonna be okay

When hurt is all you feel inside
'cause you failed with one you tried
It's best to put that thing behind you
It may don't look so good right now
But it's gonna change somehow
All that I can do is remind you

It's gonna be okay
You've gotta find the way to keep your faith
'cause someday someone is gonna need to hear you say:

It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be alright.

Credit to rightful owner!!!!!!

Repeating it over and over again.
Rocking back and forth closing my eyes as tight as possible as I had flashbacks of what happened 7 years ago. My parents screaming, the smoke detector going off like crazy, the next door dog howling in pain. It was getting harder to breath by the second. I start breathing heavily and my arms, hands, legs were glitching crazily. My voice too.

3rd POV:
At the sound of her screams Todoroki turned around surprised. He saw her on the ground shaking and mumbling.
"L/n? L/n whats wrong?!" He was shaking your shoulders trying to get you to reply to him.
"YOU IDIOT! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!!!" came Bakugo running after he heard your scream.
He picked you up bridal style. By this point half of the class and Aizawa were there.
"What happened to y/n?" said a panicked Aizawa.
Some students thought it was weird he was calling you by your first name so casually.
"Did you use your fire right now?" Bakugo asked ignoring Aizawa.
"Yeah i was-"

"You idiot! Shes scared to death of fire. Everytime she sees fire she collapses and sings this weird song. She cant even open her eyes. Just frozen!"
Everyone's eyes widen especially Aizawa's.
'How come she never told me?'
Bakugo picked her up and took her to recovery girl just in case. When they arrived, she was in lullaby mode. But her breathing is regular now.
Recovery girl checked her vitals and told Bakugo to put her in Aizawa's office so she can rest.