Year One Chapter Four

Our first class, flying. I groaned at my time table during breakfast while eating a bowl of pudding. Draco walked over, my bad, more strutted over. I looked up "Please tell me ya have flyin." I begged. "In fact I do. Why?" He said. "Thank god. I do to, so does Isadora." I said and finished my pudding. I looked at me dads old watch. "Bollocks! We need to go." I shoved me book into me bag, seized Isadora's robe collar and pulled her after me Draco following suit.
We arrived at the field and took our places beside our brooms. Madam Hooch said something but I wasn't paying a lick of attention. I knew how to do this. I did it with Jakob and Isadora all the time in the yard. "Up I said it flew into my hand. I watched everyone else. It flew into Draco's hand perfectly as well as Harry's. I laughed when it hit Weasly in the face. I liked him I really did but the look on his face was priceless.

After flying lessons, chick fights between Harry and Draco, and having to holler at the both I was ready to eat. I sat down at the Ravenclaw table and picked up a sandwich. Mail came and an owl came and dropped a small box in front of me. I tore it open and saw a small purple bag with gold beading. There was a note with it.

      Dear Lida, this was mum's and I hope you find it good use. There's an undetectable extension charm on it. Stick your head in and have a look.
                 Love Jakob.

I opened the bag and stuck my head in just as the letter said to. Funny thing. Mum was an elemental. She had small orbs that controlled the four main elements. Fire, Earth, Water, and Air. Right before she died she created a fifth. Ice, it was her favorite. "Isadora look! It's mums ol' element bag." I said excitedly. Isadora plucked out a water orb and dropped it into an empty glass. The orb burst and water filled the glass. I pulled out a ice orb and crushed it in my hand, I opened my hand and ice cubes fell into the glass. The orbs work by picturing what you want from that element and then crushing it.
Draco walked over and sat across from me. "What's in the bag?" He asked. "Orbs." I answered "What?" I sighed. "Pick one thing from mature you want." I ordered "I want a cloud." He said after thinking for a moment. I polled out a little purple orb and crushed it, a cloud popped out of my hand I pulled a large jar out of my bag and plopped the cloud inside, I screwed the lid on and handed the jar to Draco. I couldn't help but laugh at the look on his face. I got up and followed Isadora to the library for my free period.