Year One Chapter Ten

A/N what do y'all think of Lida and Isadora?

Lida's pov
I woke up around three in the morning. I sighed and got out of bed. Isadora slept peacefully on her mat next to mine. I checked on Joslyn and then changed clothes. I decided to head to the kitchens and see if I could get some food since breakfast was nowhere close to ready. I left a note on the table and climbed out of the bag. I slung the bag across my body and left our dorm. I quietly walked down the stairs and into the common room. The stone was cold on my bare feet and I gave a slight shiver. I had always hated shoes, they were uncomfortable and the slowed me down when running. The were also loud when you walked and weren't good for sneaking around. I walked to the great hall then went left. I passed the double doors at the end of the corridor and went down the stairs. I passed the Hufflepuff common room and stopped at the painting of the fruit bowl. I tickled the pear and it turned into a door knob. I twisted it and pulled. The painting swung open and I walked in. To my surprise Harry was already in there. "Hello." I said.  He turned around abruptly and sighed when he realized who had spoke. "You scared me Lida! I thought you were a teacher!" I laughed lightly. "Teachers sound like this, Mister Potter! What are you doing out of bed?" I mocked. It was his turn to laugh. "Lida, I was wondering if you could help me. What do you know about the sorcerers stone?" He asked "I'll help you out of whatever mess your in only if Isadora can help me. You also will spend some time with her. She really wants to be your friend." I demanded calmly. "Ok. I can do that. I want to be her friend. She's smart funny and kind. She would also be a lot of help." He agreed. Finally some action for once. Maybe life wouldn't be so mundane this year.