Year One Chapter Eleven

Isadora's pov
I missed waffles. I absolutely love waffles. Lida's thing is pudding, but mine is waffles. There like a drug. I think I'm addicted. I was so excited when Lida said that she would make waffles. I could smell them outside the bag and from a mile away. I ate five or six waffles and then changed Joslyn's diaper. Yes I was stuck on diaper duty, again. Once I finished with Joslyn I helped Lida clean the kitchenette. I climbed out of the bag and slung it across my body as I left the common room. I headed to the Griffindoor common room ti see Fred and George. They were both sleeping so I decided to wake them up. I conjured a pot and a wooden spoon and started banging them together. That didn't go well and ended in a huge pillow fight. They won of course but that didn't bother me. It all went to hell when they started tickling me. I fumbled in the bag for a water orb and and crushed it with my hand over their heads. They both became soaked to the bone and complained about being cold. I started laughing. The both glared daggers at me. I laughed even harder. I hit the bag lightly. "Isadora, come see this!" I giggled. Isadora poked her head out of the bag and at the sight of Fred and George, erupted inti a fit of giggles. There was suddenly an awful stench. "Do you two set of a stink bomb os somethin'?" I asked. "I think I need to go change Joslyn." Isadora said. "Ya know. Mum used to say 'Its all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits." I said laughing. We happily spent the rest if the day randomly pranking people around Hogwarts.