Year One Chapter Seven

Third person pov
Draco climbed down into the bag half way and called out "You can come up now!" When he didn't get an answer he climbed down even further. Once he reached the bottom he looked around and saw the two girls laying on their mattresses sleeping.
He looked at one girl in particular with complete adoration, Lida. He didn't know why but it gave him butterflies. He never experienced it before but had heard about it. 'So this is what it's like' he thought to himself. Lida stirred first, she sat up slowly and looked around. Her eyes landed on Draco, "Oh, good morning Draco." She said cheerily "It isn't morning Lida. You slept for about ten minutes." Lida looked at Isadora, and then hit her on the arm hard. Isadora stirred and flipped Lida off, then mumbled something in Irish. "What does that mean?" Draco asked . "Isadora shot up straight as a board hearing the slightly unfamiliar voice. She looked at him,. "It means 'F you'" Isadora said. She walked over to the kitchen corner and put on a pot of coffee. Lida ran a brush through her hair and looked for something to eat, She didn't get much at dinner. Draco left the bag and went to sleep in his own bed. "I have a terrible idea. Remember when Jakob turned me into a dog as a joke but accidentally made it my animagus?" Lida jabbered out all at once. "Yes." Isadora said plainly "I'll be back." Lida said and climbed up the ladder.
First person pov
I stuck my head out of the bag to find the Slytherin common room empty. I transformed into my dog form which was a German Shepard. I softly padded into the boys dormitory. I stoped in the doorway and got on my back haunches and looked around, looking for Draco in particular. When I found him sleeping soundly I quietly, without disturbing him, jumped onto the bed and made myself comfortable.  He slightly stirred but didn't wake. I laid my furry little head on his arm.