Year One Chapter Nine

Isadora's pov
'I wonder how Lida's day is going?' I thought to myself. I haven't seen her all day and I miss her. We are always together and it's odd not having her around. Lida ran into the great hall and skidded to a stop behind me. I noticed that she was crying, almost balling. I-I-Isadora." She stuttered. "Som-Somethings, hap-hap-happened." I jumped out of my seat and hugged her "Who do I need to kill?" I asked in a deadly tone. No one messes with my sister! She handed me a piece of paper with shaking hands. "Jakob." I whispered. Th note said...
Dear Lida and Isadora Krudenski, we regret to inform you that your brother and legal guardian Jakob Krudenski has been killed. We do not yet know how but suspect murder. We are terribly sorry for your loss.
The Minister of Magic.
Dead!? What do they mean dead!? What do they mean the don't know how!? My mind was racing a mile a minute and was pounding. I took a deep breath and grabbed Lida by the shoulders. "Go find Draco and stay with him until I get back. I'm going to professor Dumbledore." This isn't right. There must be a mistake. 'Denial is the first sign.' I told myself as I walked into Dumbledore's office. Harry is was already in there. He was unfortunately cute. I had never liked a boy before and this was weird. I gave a short wave as I passed and he returned it. I walked up to his desk and he looked up. "Ah, Isadora. I'm sure you have many questions!" He said knowingly. "Where is Joslyn!?" I asked with much concern in my voice. "What's wrong?" Harry asked putting a hand on my arm. "My brother that raised my sisters and I is dead and I want to know where my baby sister is. I heard a baby crying and ran towards the sound. "Joslyn!" I exclaimed and ran to her. "Harry! Will you go find Lida? She should be in the great hall with Draco." I called. "Sure!" He called back.
Harry's pov
I have to deal with Malfoy. Ugh! He's vile, evil, and cruel. I don't know what she sees in him. I found Lida sitting at the Slytherin table leaning into Malfoy's embrace. You could tell she had definitely been crying. I walked up to her and said " I think Joslyn wants to see you. She's In Dumbledore's office with Isadora." Lida jumped form the table hugged Malfoy then me and ran off.
Isadora's pov
Lida burst into the office and ran to me. She snatched Joslyn out of my hands and held her tight. We went down to the hospital wing to see if Madam Pomfrey had any baby formula and she agreed to give us some only if she could hold Joslyn. We walked back to the Ravenclaw tower but got mixed up on the moving stairs. Fred and George ran up the stairs with ease and met us where we were. "Lost ladies?" The asked in perfect unison. "Yes." Lida grumbled slightly annoyed. She hated being lost and it drove her mad. Fred and George helped us to the Ravenclaw tower and also gave us perfect directions to the kitchen and Griffindoor common room along with the password. In return we gave them the Ravenclaw and Slytherin password. That night after some struggle we got a baby crib into the bag and slept down there. This was the weirdest Saturday we had ever had.