•Not Alone• (Five x Reader)

An x reader for the Umbrella Academy! This story is very special for me, only because I've been working on it for almost a year or so now. I've been on and off with the story sadly, but I'm hoping to regain my motivation to continue writing it. Here's a summary:

~

The Umbrella Academy; a well-known group of young supers who help save the world, and make it a better place. But have you ever heard of the Odd Four? The Odd Four is another group similar to the Umbrella Academy, only these young individual girls go by their own rules, and help the Academy without the public needing to know. Reginald Hargreeves, entrepreneur, discoverer, and adoptive father of the Umbrella Academy has had his eyes on those four girls with the same special abilities as his children. Once the girls do join the Academy, their lives change; for better, or for worse.

~

So far, [December 8, 2019] I've written seven prologues and 10 chapters. I'm not sure when I'll have it done (whether it be 2020 or 2021) but I will be finishing up the story slowly. Until then, enjoy these two sneak peaks!

~

Sneak Peak one: Prologue

Prologue Part One: Promise

The sound of sirens and gunshots rang through my ears as I traveled through the large bank. I was a little frightened. But I couldn't show it. I peeked out from behind a wall and stared at all of the victims sitting close to each other on the floor; terrified for what the outcome would be for them.

I perk up when I hear Madelyn talking to me telepathically. "[Name]! I know what you're thinking, and I don't like it! Stick to the plan!" I hear her voice screaming in my head. I roll my eyes and ignore her calls.

I see a couple of gunmen pop out of the vault room and point their guns at the victims while guarding the door.

I smirk. "Here we go ..."

I jump up and transform into a small penny. I roll myself over to one of the robbers and he looks down at me in wonder. He picks me up and examines me. As he flicks me up in the air, I transform back to myself and kick him in the face. I land back on my knees and look up when I hear the robbers move.

"ODDS!" I yell, confusing the criminals.

My team files out from their hiding spots, which alarms the gunmen. One starts to shoot at Madelyn, who ducks and slides between his legs before staring at the back of his head. She uses her telekinesis to make him shoot himself in the foot. The man drops his gun and cries in pain while rolling on the floor; his foot in his hands.

Evelyn turns invisible just as the other gunman aims his gun at her. He arches a brow and looks around for her. Evelyn pops up from behind and elbows him in the back. She hits a nerve; making him paralyzed, and fall to the floor.

I look up when another robber prepares to fire his gun at me. I tense in fear and try to move out of the way.

Luckily, Adrian came to my rescue and zoomed over to me, lifting me up from the ground.

"Transform into a gun!" She yells, still speeding around the gunman and dragging me by my stomach.

I nod and hastily transform into a gun. Adrian speeds up in front of the robber and aims me at him. A bullet shoots out from my form. The bullet flies and hits the robber in his side. He falls to the ground in pain and holds his stomach. Adrian stops running and throws me up in the air. I transform back midway through the throw before landing back on my feet. Evelyn and Madelyn rush over to us.