Bring it on! [Len/Rin x Reader short story]

Aha! I have finally finished writing something for once! I'm sorry I'm terrible at completing stories. A lot of the ones I'm working on are taking a lot longer than expected, but I did finish this one! It's a very short X reader story [only being four chapters long plus one flashback], but I finished it within like three days. I'll most likely publish it later on today or tomorrow. I'm still under some editing. I took inspiration for this short story from the song Bring it on! Created by Giga on YouTube with the vocal performances of Rin and Len. It's a really good song and I would highly suggest listening to it. I'll post it at the top if you want to take a listen while reading over the sneak peak.

~

After months upon months of investigation, two twins—Rin and Len—finally find the location of their long lost friend and are set on rescuing her. But just how much has changed over those few months?

~

Sneak Peak:

Chapter One: Bad Streets

The day was dark and dim in the city of Tokyo. The lights of the tall and crowded buildings beamed so brightly that they seemed to outshine the stars. Currently, two young blondes were exploring the more discrete parts of the streets, moving quickly past the many homeless people and prostitutes. The girl was skating next to her twin brother, giving the stink eye to anyone who looked suspicious. They didn't have the time to be stopped nor did they want to waste their ammo on a bunch of creeps.

The twin brother turned his phone on, eyeing his lock screen with saddened eyes. It was a photo he'd taken of him and a [H/C] haired girl snuggling together, looking very happy. His sister glanced over his shoulder and let out a deep sigh. She put a hand to his back, saying, "Don't worry, Len. We'll find her. That's what we're here for."

Len turned to his sister, nodding in confirmation before tucking the phone back in his hood pocket. "I know. We have to find her, Rin. She means ...the world to me. God, if that cult did anything to her, I'll kill every single one of them!" He shouted a little loudly, frightening Rin.

She looked around at some mysterious of figures glaring at them and smacked Len's arm. "Can you keep it down? These aren't the happiest parts of Tokyo. If you keep talkin' like that we won't even make it to the cult's address."

Len drops his gaze to the gravel, feeling a little embarrassed by his outburst. But Rin couldn't blame her brother for shouting. The girl they are looking for is her best friend. Rin was one of the toughest kids on her block. She's beaten, stole, and cheated. She's even run away from her home with Len.

But her best friend changed that. She had helped the twins realize that they don't have to be bad to make it through life. Sometimes choosing kindness over hate was the best way to go. Excluding this situation. Rin was about ready to kick some ass. When it comes to those close to her, she'll achieve the impossible.

After having done their research and investigation for months on end, they finally found their location. And they were going to bomb the cultist building to the ground. Len stopped Rin with his arm, confusing her. "What?" She asked.

"We're here," Len says, pointing to the alleyway they almost passed by. Rin was visibly tense, fidgeting with the gun on the holster of her skirt. Len took notice of his sister's hesitance and scoffed. "Rin, we can't wussy out now. We've got to save [F/N]. Be brave. For her," He encouraged, cupping Rin's shoulder.

She drew in a long breath and let it back out, her eyes narrowed in focus. She pulled out both of her glocks, swinging them around her fingers skilfully before finally saying, "Lets go kick some cultist ass."

Len grinned confidently, running down the alleyway with Rin sneakily. They were going to find [F/N].