𝟎𝟏. 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋

━━━━━━  𝟎𝟏. 𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳

"𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇?" Ember nodded at the question, as she fiddled with the straps of her backpack avoiding her brother's concerned eyes

"Look, em. I know I'm not really good at the advice thing, but you can talk to me you know?" EJ assured her with a pat on her shoulder.

-ˏˋ. it's not that I don't want to talk to my brother, it's just I'm not good at explaining my feelings ˊˎ-

Knowing her brother was trying to comfort her despite not being the soft type (not that any of the Caswell family was good at emotions) Ember accepted the awkward contact and kissed her brother on the cheek.

"Thanks J, I'll be fine. Now go and kiss your girlfriend or something, I'm going to go and find my locker. EJ smiled at his sister, giving her a teasing shove out the car as she hurried to find her locker admid the students.

Ember quickly found her locker and hurried to unlock it as she threw her things inside, only grabbing her required notebooks for the day.

"ATTENTION, ALL EAST HIGH STUDENTS! PLEASE HEAD TO THE AUDITORIUM FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT. THANK YOU!"

Ember shook her head as a slight ringing started in her ear from the rather loud voice over the intercom.

Looking around she saw most of the students headed in one direction and not wanting to get lost she hurriedly closed her locker and headed after them.

Ember instantly spotted her brother who sent a wave her way before returning his attention to his friend beside him.

Shaking her head fondly she headed for a bench a few rows behind her brother and settled her eyes towards the front of the auditorium where the principal was explaining something about baseball caps.

Just as soon as the principal was there, he was gone, and in his place stood a strawberry blonde with a little too much prep in her step. She addressed the crowd with abnormally bright red lips and an eager attitude.

"I am Ms. Jen, and when I learned that east high the school where high school musical was shot, had not yet made a production of high school musical, the musical-"

Ember found herself tuning out the rest of the speech as she focused her attention on the crowd of students. Blue eyes searching and analyzing each person, those who were not to be messed with, and those who would sway with a single word of criticism.