𝟎𝟒. 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

────── 𝟎𝟒. 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑪𝑲𝑬𝑫 𝑭𝑬𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺

"𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐅 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘

"𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐅 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘." Ember commented as she arrived to the theater room for rehearsals. She seemed to be the only one with her head screwed on straight as everyone around her tittered on the brink of an emotional breakdown.

Ms. Jen had already lost her cool one too many times and Ember was honestly considering just grabbing her backpack and taking the first bus back home.

Coincidentally her theater partner was MIA and it was just one more thing added to the list of why today was a disaster.

Before she could even think about leaving the door to the room opened and Ricky stepped in looking quite the epitome of a wreck. His eyes were puffy and lined with red and his usual neat of curls a nest on his head. Ember hated to admit it but the sight of him looking so distressed caused an unpleasant feeling in her stomach.

-ˏˋ. Of course I'm worried about Ricky! I mean I know I hate the guy and all but I'm not cruel. I do happen to care for him. Maybe, just a little. ˊˎ-

"I'm here! Sorry I'm late, my mom's flight landed early." Ricky announced as he stepped into the room ,"what scene are we doing?" He questioned.

"Scene seven, now please get your script Ricky. An actor should always be punctual." Ms. Jen cut in before anyone could comment.

Ricky visibly cringed sensing the irritation in Ms. Jen's tone and knowing that what he was about to say was only going to add to it.

"I actually left my script at home-"

"He can borrow mine." Ember tried to help out not wanting to witness the wrath of Ms. Jen as her fuse was close to blowing out.

As expected it was the straw that broke the camel's back and soon Ms. Jen was ordering Ricky into her office, storming out with a huff that was quite uncharacteristic of her.

Ember was quick to follow as she sidled along the hallways outside the office door in hopes of catching Ricky afterwards to check on him

She didn't have to wait long as he came out with a drag in his step his eyes more watery than before. Ember stepped into his line of sight with a shy cough not sure what to say or how to comfort him.