Three murders

About 3 hours later two cars pull up to the road a black 1968 mustang and 1969 dark blue Plymouth barracuda.
*Ransoms POV*
As I'm up stares i look out of the window I see the two most stunning cars pull up two people get out I see the girl who is yet to tell me her name walk outside and give the biggest hug to the other girl who gets out the mustang and then a handshake to the guy who was driving the Plymouth. I'm assuming that's her family.

Y/n walks back in to get Ransom "hey get down here you have new people to meet". They both walk outside
" Ransom this is Victoria y/L/n my cousin and her boyfriend Charles Blackwood"
they all shook hands
"so y/n have you told him the plan?" Victoria said.  Ransom raising an eyebrow laughed and looked at y/n.
"No actually I haven't told him anything not even my name but now that you said it I guess he knows "
She said pissed off. 
" hey don't worry if he plans to do anything we got you" Victoria said reassuring y/n.
"If he does plan anything I'll kill him myself" y/n said making direct eye contact with ransom. 
"Anyways we have to go we need to take care of somethings here" Victoria said while tossing the set of keys to the mustang to y/n.  "Enjoy the new ride" she said while getting in the other car. They drove off and y/n turned to ransom "joy ride" while shaking the keys in his face.

It's about 6pm and they finally get back from driving around. " sit down" y/n said while pointing at he chair in the dining room.
"Time for an explanation of everything"
" The reason why I want you here is what I'm planning. It's might involve Three Murders,I don't wanna do by myself a little help would be nice To catch the girl who put you in prison. Marta Cabrera I have problems with her too,her family killed my parents in a fight but her being a little weak person she ran off never to be seen again until A couple months ago I found her but I'm not gonna confront her until she's at her weakest point or when she think she's at her safest which is now. After I learned about what you did and how she ended up with all your grandfathers money I knew that you probably wanted revenge but wouldn't be able to get it since you were in prison. Her and the whole family may seem like poor little things but the only reason why they don't have anything as of right now is because they've been running from me and my family. we've been trying to find them for years and now that we do have them we have to strike. They have no power here and we do."
" all I want from here is my money" Ransom said
"But now that I'm a Fugitive I can't go back to living a normal life but to be honest I rather much be doing this than being in prison" he also added.
"Okay great in a few weeks we have to go visit her a pay and it looks like you're part of the family now" y/n said extending her hand out and shaking ransoms hand.

" I'm hungry let make something to eat?" Ransom said letting go of her hand.
"Pasta?" Y/n said grinning
" don't worry I'm a great cook but I'm not doing it all you have to help if you wanna eat" she also added
"Fine" Ransom said rolling his eyes at her.
As they cooked Ransom made small talk to get to know y/n a little bit better but she wouldn't say much due to the fact that her family held many secrets but he found out she's into classic cars,cooking, art, and the outdoors, especially mountain areas.
As they finished up cleaning it's was 9pm they went to bed y/n quickly closing and locking the door so Ransom couldn't look in. He just walked by still questioning why he couldn't see her room. He shrugged its off and decided to take a shower after that he decided to look at the wardrobe that y/n picked out for him. The typical dress shirts some jean, sweatpants,jackets, boots, and sweaters. He liked it all surprising.

The next morning Ransom woke up around 6am he looked at the time and decided to go back to sleep but he heard y/n door open and now he was curious he got up to the bathroom to wash his face and looked out the window and saw y/n get in her car and drive off " where the hell is she going". He left his room and walked outside the smell of forest calmed him he walked around the house for a bit and went back in to him room about 2 hours later y/n got home. He could hear her walk up the steps he quickly got up and made himself look like he just woke up then walked out the door " morning" he said with his best morning voice. Y/n looked up at him and raised her eyebrow at him. "Why dressed already?" He said trying to play it off.
" I'm a morning person I went for a walk"
Ransom knew that wasn't true at all but he'll let this one slide "oh great thanks for the invite" he said in a mocking tone.
" well maybe next time" she said with a light smile kinda annoyed.