Twelve thoughts

Ransom shot the officer that was in the van with her. Y/n was still cuffed to her seat and had to be broken out of. Ransom realized that she was knocked out cold. It's took all three of them to get her out fast enough before any other cops showed up. They all drove back in the car Ransom had. Victoria took her to their room and cleaned her up. Ransom stayed out of the room worrying that something really bad happened to her.

Y/N POV*
I woke up my head was pounding the room was dark and I couldn't move much without hurting. I roll onto my side in pain closing my eyes and then realizing that I'm back in my room in Oregon. I get up and walk to my bathroom slowly and look in the mirror. I had a busted lip and a cut on my cheek knowing that's going to leave a scar. I walked back to my bed to lay down trying to remember what happened but my memory is foggy. The door opens and I see Ransom.

"Y/n!" Ransom said exited and smiling. y/n noticed that he hadn't shaved his face she reached up and held his face feeling the long stubble and smiling.
"I thought I was a goner for sure" y/n said pulling him into a hug. " hey don't thank me your cousin was the one who literally crashed into the van" Ransom said laughing back at her.
"How long was I out for" y/n questioning Ransom.
"About three and a half days, it's currently 7pm" he said back. " after half a day of you not waking up your aunt and cousin said it would be best for you to not be here just In case the police showed up at the house"
"Wow no wonder you look like a homeless man you haven't shaved since huh" she said laughing.
" yeah but I think I'm going to let it grow out" Ransom said back. Y/n sat up in pain Ransom face changed from happy to seeing her awake to worried and sad that she was in pain. He helped her up asking if she wanted anything. She nodded and asked for a cup of tea. "I'm right on it" Ransom said walking out. Ransom found it weird that she hadn't said anything about coming into her room for the past two days but assumed that she didn't care anymore. Y/n made her way downstairs to the couch "what are we going to do now, Ransom they know about me... they know I'm alive" y/n said while laying on the couch.
" don't think about that now we just have to make you feel better" Ransom said walking over and handing her a cup.
"I know what isn't getting better, this stupid head ache" she said rolling her eyes and laying back down. " it's pretty late you wanna go to bed?" Ransom asked y/n.
"I've been asleep for the past three days you're really asking me that right now" y/n said kinda annoyed.
" alright then I'll just go to bed then, if you die from any brain related injury you know where to find me" he said in mocking tone.  Not once did y/n look out the window but when Ransom closed the door she looked at the window and noticed something. It had snowed she got up as fast as she could and opened the door and smiled. She ran up to Ransoms room to see that he was already tucked in and eyes closed, she turned the lights on and jumped in his bed.
"why didn't you tell me it snowed!" Y/n yelling like a little kid. In response Ransoms said " I thought its wasn't a big deal you've lived here longer than me I would assume it's nothing but frozen rain to you at this point". She raised an eyebrow at him grabbing his hand and dragging him outside. He was shivering y/n had dragged him out with no shirt. As he was going to walk back in for a blanket y/n threw a snowball at him stopping him. He turned around laughing and throwing one back at her. They were like two little kids laughing and screaming at each other throwing snow everywhere . Ransom began to get really cold and ran back in y/n following him behind.
" oh yikes sorry Ransom I didn't really realize that you were shirtless my bad..." y/n said staring at him. He laughed it off and walked back up. Before closing the door he said "any other reason you want to drag me out of bed for?". Y/n shook her head no
"Alright goodnight y/n"
"Night Ransom"

After two hours y/n began to get bored and a little tired. She was scared that if she was to sleep something bad would happen. She tried to stay up for another hour but she just got more sleepy. She walked out of her room and into Ransoms room. She carefully shakes him awake "hey I'm sorry for waking you but I'm tired... and I'm scared of sleeping because... well...what if I don't wake up this time"
y/n said quietly. Ransom sat up a little "w-what no you'll be fine I promise". She just looked at him worried "I can't".  "Here, why don't you stay in my room and I'll stay up with you if your that worried, I'll check up on you every thirty minutes." Ransom saying in a low tired voice. He made room for her in the bed, Ransom kept the conversation going talking about his old life and how growing up in a family who only thinks for themselves was. Thirty minutes passed and y/n was fast asleep Ransom smiled not sure if his stories were that boring or she was just really tired. She was shaking and it worried him he grabbed another blanket wrapping her in it and holding her close. She stopped and all he could hear was her breathing putting him to sleep as well.