Twenty-three hours

Y/n sat there looking through the paper she pulled out.
"See what you don't know is that my cousin Victoria..." y/n said pointing to Victoria who waved to her
"she's a genuine with the computer stuff and can find whatever I want" Marta just listened
"So I'm looking at this paper and it shows the call you made to the cops, so I'm assuming you told them everything" Marta shook her head no. Y/n laid back in her chair and waited about thirty seconds later that water was all over the ground. "So you did" y/n said raising an eyebrow. "I actually know what you said it's all on this sheet of paper" y/n said laughing.
" so here's the plan for you, you absolutely have no idea where you are which is good" y/n got up off the chair and got closer to Marta and grabbed her face
" you've been so difficult with us, but now that I got you, well you won't be leaving this place anytime soon... well Alive anyways" y/n laughed in her face. Marta spit in her face making  y/n take a step back, she wiped her face and punched her right in the head "seems like someone didn't want dinner tonight" y/n walked out the door leaving Marta with a busted lip and a headache.
Y/n got to her room and grabbed a towel walking into the bathroom she shut the door hard looking at herself in the mirror she took a deep breath in and punched the wall, cutting her fist open really deep. She looked at it and just proceeded to take a hot shower. while ransom walked back to his room he was happy that all of it is over and y/n finally has Marta but the thought of what's going to happen next was definitely on his mind. Victoria went downstairs to talk to Charles. "So how long do you think Marta is going to last before y/n loses her mind and snaps at her"
"I give it a week" Victoria said making some coffee
" I totally agree"
As they both talked they heard a hard thud up stairs concerning Victoria. Ransom had come down from his room " hey did you guys drop something heavy or what?"
" no we thought it was probably you?"
"Strange, then y/n probably dropped something"
Y/n got out of the shower and looked at her hand it was still bleeding but she just wrapped it up and got dressed. She went downstairs and began making a cup of tea to relax. "Y/n what did you do to your hand" she looked at it and lied
"I accidentally cut it with a razor when I dropped it" she grabbed her cup and walked over to the living room and sat down.
" you know it's been awhile since I've left the U.S"
y/n said sipping her tea and looking at ransom who was in the kitchen .
" what do you mean?" Ransom said with his arms crossed and raising an eyebrow at her.
" there's this group of people in Paris who haven't payed back their money" y/n said smirking
"We know that's very important y/n but what about Marta?" Victoria said.
"I think she'll be just fine, I'm so down to go to Paris"
Ransom said excited.
" I mean I guess we can leaver her food so she won't starve, how long are you planning to be gone? me and Charles can come back early to check up on her" Victoria said back she hadn't been to Paris since she was a young child. Actually the last time y/n and Victoria went was right before y/n's parents got killed and she had to stay with them. "All I know is that when we get up there we are staying at our family's underground casino hotel"
"Well what are we waiting for" Charles said standing and walking to the door
"Let's pack first" y/n said walking to her room.
She pulled out a small suitcase and began packing. Y/n went downstairs and grabbed non-perishable food for Marta and put it all in a box along with a blanket and pillow . She walked down into where she was kept. Y/n unlocked the door to see her on the ground shaking.
"It cold I know here" she placed everything on the ground and walked back out the door but before locking it she looked at her once more
"I put some books in there just in case you get bored I won't be coming down here for awhile" y/n smiled and locked it back up. As she got out she ran into ransom who was ready to go.
"Ever flown in a private jet?" Y/n smiled at him.
"Yeah a few times but I have a feeling this is going to be more fun" he said smirking.
"Cool, hope you're prepared to meet more of my family" y/n said patting his back and grabbing her suitcase off the ground. She yelled down to Victoria
"Are you guys ready?"
They all said yes locked up the house good and got into the cars driving off to a private airport. As they got there they parked the cars and covered them with black car covers. Y/n talked to the pilot who was a close family friend. They had scheduled to land in Paris at 7 am the flight wasn't as long it was only 13 hours which meant they could all have a goodnights rest and get ready for a fun new adventure in Paris. They all got into the small airplane and took off. Y/n just sat at the window looking out enjoying the view. Ransom came up to her and sat down.
"You know I've never been to Paris I here it's beautiful"
"Oh it is trust me but not when you have many people out to get you" y/n said coldly.