Five o'clock in the morning

Y/n POV*
I wake up at my usual time 5am take a shower brush my teeth and get dressed to leave the house by 6. As I walked out my door I looked out into the living room seeing Ransom dead asleep on the couch I guess he was too tired to walk up stares. I quickly and quietly shut my door and walk downstairs make a quick cup of tea an leave making sure not to wake him us. Knowing the car and it's being super loud I take the parking break off and roll it out in neutral far enough so Ransom couldn't hear it then I turn it on and drive off.

As soon as y/n walked out the door Ransom got up and grabbed the set of keys to the mustang. He saw out the window she was pushing the car. Thinking that she couldn't turn it on he was going to help her but she soon jumped in and drove off. He quickly got in the mustang and followed her far behind but enough she couldn't see him. Y/n pulled off to the right and drove down a dirt road.

Ransom POV*
I see her turn I decided to turn also but leave the car and walk on foot. About five minutes in the walk I see her car. A few steps I see her standing at a look out part of the mountain. I walked behind her car and watch her. I decided to walk up to her but I lose my balance and slip in mud. Then my life flashes before my eyes.

Y/n quickly turns around pulling out her hand gun and shoots towards the sound. She looks down at a mud covered Ransom,the bullet hits the tree behind him. He looks up at her in fear. "YOU STUPID IDIOT I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU" y/n says furious. She walks up to him to help him up "sorry y/n I was just curious where you have been going every morning" he said still shocked that he almost got shot at. "Wait you've been following me?" Y/n said
" no I haven't you're just really loud in the morning" he said smiling. Y/n just rolled her eyes " well this is it" she looked at the mountains out in the distance tall trees covered in a light blanket of fog.

"That's it I come out here to think about life and my family" Ransom just just listen to her

" somethings are just hard to except in life, my parents death or the fact I can never have a normal life anymore, I can't have my own family without the fear of having others wanting to hurt them" he just watched her
" anyways I've said too much let's go back home" she said kinda sad.
" no let's stay a little bit longer I really like it out here ,wait give me a sec" Ransom quickly ran to her car and put it reverse so the trunk was facing outward and popped the trunk he sat in it and patted the seat next to him. Y/n walked towards him and sat. He put his arm around her. " I'm kinda in the mood for breakfast" he said laughing. Y/n punched him and got out. "Fine let's go".

After breakfast fast y/n walked to Ransoms room and knocked "come in" she walked in " hey pack a bag for about three day we head out tomorrow morning for the first part of our plan" he looked up at her
"oh okay anything specific I should wear?".
" anything you don't want blood on" she said in a serious tone. She walked out and into her room Ransom got out of bed and opened the closet grabbed his duffel bag and packed.
Y/n went to her room and packed also plus a bag of weapons the typical knives,guns, rope, duck tape, handcuffs. She pulled out her favorite knife looked at it and smiled she walked to Ransoms room and knocked "yeah" he said muffled. " hey since you're coming and need protection here's my favorite knife don't lose it or I'll kill you" y/n said. " that's it a knife?" Ransom said kinda annoyed
" yeah I don't trust you with my guns yet they cost a lot and I haven't taken you shooting yet" she said mocking him. Ransom just rolled his eyes and took the knife. " don't worry you're going to use it" she said smirking while leaving his room. But came back in quickly " oh and everyone thinks your dead and they "found" your body in the side of the road so we might show up to your funeral". Ransom sat there in shock "wow she's good".