Phone Calls

I suck at exposition, so I'm just gonna skip it. To the action!

*Ring*Ring* Peters phone went off in class. He tried to muffle the ringing sound before his teacher noticed, but his attempts were in vain.

"Mr Parker, answer that call on speaker." The teacher said before turning to the whiteboard.

~~ the call~~

Tony- Hey kid! Just wanted to let you know that your mom is trying to murder Steve. Please help!

Peter- Mr Stark, if mom is trying to kill Uncle Steeb she probably has a good reason to. Besides, why don't you just ask dad?

Tony- Steve blew up his arm, which is why Natasha is trying to kill him.

Peter- Tell Uncle Steeb that his next suit is not gonna be America themed if he keeps this up. And send me a picture of T'Challa in his suit. Shuri and I made it pink.

Tony- I wi-

Peter- Actually, The next suit is gonna be Germany themed because why not.

Tony- I fully support that decision. And I'm right outside your classroom.

Peter looked out the window. Sure enough, there was Tony, holding Steve out of Natasha's reach.

"Peter!! Help me get Rodgers-Stark!! I need my revenge!!" She yelled.

"Coming!" Peter jumped out the open window then pulled a knife from his sleeve. The teacher and students looked very scared of the commotion. Then Peter tosses the knife to Natasha and caught the handgun she tossed him.

"I can disable the suit, you get Steeb." Peter said in Russian.

"Don't worry, little spider. He's going to have nightmares after this."

Then peter vaulted on to the iron man suit and covered the eyes. Next he pulled off the back and rewired it to not move. Natasha jumped onto Steve's arm and cut away the the shirt tony was holding.

(The rest of this story has been removed for being to bloody)