After Effects

School was harder after Tony died. Peter thought of him every class, lunch and break. The tower was quiet. With no AC/DC playing in whichever room Tony was in, the Avengers found themselves missing him. Steve gave Peter one of his backup shields to keep, Bucky gave him a gun, Pepper gave him Tony's nanotech suit, Bruce and Scott made Peter's suit shrinkable, Brunnehilde gave him some daggers and Clint gave him all Natasha's backup weapons. After some tinkering, every addition to his gear was nanotech.

Flash was being especially horrible one day. Like, really horrible.

"Your family died to get away from you."

"Please shut up Flash."

"Are you standing up for yourself just now Penis? How pathetic!" That was just enough to make Peter snap.

"YOU KNOW NOTHING FLASH!! NOTHING!!! MY FAMILY WENT BACK IN TIME TO SAVE THE UNIVERSE AND MY AUNT DIED TO GET THE SPACE STONE! MY FATHER DIED!! I WAS AT THE WAR WHEN IT HAPPENED!! AUNTIE CAROL COULD HAVE HANDLED THE SNAP BUT NO, HE JUST HAD TO DO IT HIMSELF!! YOU DUSTED WHEN YOU WERE WITH YOUR FRIENDS OR YOUR FAMILY!! I DIDNT GET THAT PRIVILEGE FLASH! WHEN I DUSTED I WAS ON THE PLANET TITAN FIGHTING AGAINST THANAOS WITH MY FATHER AND UNCLE BY MY SIDE!! YOU THINK YOU KNOW PAIN?! WHAT YOU HAVE FELT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I HAVE! I HAD TO LIFT A WAREHOUSE OFF MYSELF WITH NO SUPERSUIT, NO HELP, NOTHING!! WHEN I WAS SIXTEEN I FOUGHT HALF THE AVENGERS AND WON!! YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO LEAVE ME ALONE FLASH!!" Peter yelled before walking away.

"Quit the lies Pen-" Flash was cut off with a knife to his throat and pistol to his head.

"Finishing that sentence may not be good for your health, Flash. I do know how to use these. After all I am, and always will be, Peter Benjamin Stark, your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man." Then Peters nanotech Iron Spider Suit formed around him and he shrank. "Still smells like a new car,"