Sierra At Tahoe

Requested by @Artemis_WolfQueen_12
Peter finally (with the help of Natasha, Clint, Sam and Steve) convinced Tony to take everyone skiing and snowboarding. Tony (who was "convinced" by Natasha) decided to take everyone to Sierra At Tahoe.

Skiers: Steve, Tony, Clint, Bruce, Carol, Thor, T'Challa, Gamora, Nebula, Mantis
Boarders: Peter P, Shuri, Bucky, Tony, Sam, Loki, Valkyrie, Peter Q, Rocket, Groot, Natasha

Once there, Clint, Carol, Sam, Peter P and Natasha went to the double black diamond, Loki, Thor, Valkyrie And Peter Q went to the black diamond, Shuri, Bucky, Steve, T'Challa and Bruce went to the blue square, and everyone else did the green circle.

It was when Peter got off the lift that he saw them. It was a group of five girls, two boarders and three skiers. The one closest with a board had long, fire red hair in a fishtail braid. She wore faded jean shorts and a burgundy crop top. The other boarder had a raven A-line with a orange T-shirt and blue jeans. The tallest skier had dark brown hair in a ponytail and light pink crop top with black leggings. The next tallest had platinum blonde hair that was cut just below her shoulder. She paired a baggy T-shirt with sweatpants and looked most prepared for the cold. The last skier had dirty blonde hair. Her Star Wars tee had some fraying along athe bottom, and she had grey leggings. They all had a golden tan except the red head, who had pale skin.

The raven haired girl looked over. "Natasha! Clint! Peter! Sam! Carol! Come on over!" She called.

Once everyone got over there, the red head stuck her hand out. "I'm Tilda, Goddess of Torture and Monsters. My companions are Kiera, Goddess of Cold, Grace, Goddess of Heat, Maggie, Goddess of Equality and Ailoni, Goddess of sports." Peter accepted the handshake.

"Peter, Son of Hephaestus, Legacy of Athena. Pleasure to meet you. With me I have Natasha, Daughter of Ares, Clint, Son of Apollo, Sam, son of Hermes and Carol, Daughter of Zeus."

Tilda nodded. "Where is James?" She asked.

"Bucky? He's with Steve on the blue square." Natasha said.

"Steve is here too?" Maggie perked up, blonde hair getting in her face. "Are they still dating? It's been so long since we checked in on our kids."

"Yes, they are." Clint said. "I caught them smooching last night."

394 words
Pt 2 coming soon