chapter 5: Ramen?

-------------------------sasuke---------------------------------------------

Naruto? 'Hmm?'he mumbled,mouth full of ramen.'Oh,good you're still there, I couldn't see you behind all the ramen bowls!'Naruto giggled at this which made me smile just a little.

'Oh,good you're still there, I couldn't see you behind all the ramen bowls!'Naruto giggled at this which made me smile just a little

'Sasuke?'" Yes Naruto?" I replied."Do you ever worry about what other people will do or say?" I admit I was surprised at such a deep question coming from him but I replied with,"Sometimes,but then i remember it's my life , no one else's, and I let it go." For once, it's quiet ,and then he responds with "You're right, I should let it go!"after that his cheerful demeanor returns along with his appetite.Several ramen bowls later we pay and leave, neither of us want to go home yet so we start to walk around, before I know it we're holding hands and I'm almost SMIRKING , what is wrong with me!

---------------naruto---------------------------------------------------------

We're drawing a lot of attention, me with blond hair and a orange jumpsuit holding hands with Sasuke in his dark blue clothing and black hair. But I don't care, I'm happy and Sasuke's smirking so that's as good as it's gonna from him.We abandon the main streets and begin walking towards my apartment,this time though, Sasuke doesn't leave,and I don't want him to.

---------------sasuke--------------------------------------------------------

It's time for me to head home but I don't want to,, so I make a bold decision ."Naruto, can I sleep over?"He quickly replies with"O-of course, I'll be right back." he returns with blankets and pillows that we make into a makeshift bed. I was fully prepared to sleep on the floor but Naruto insisted on taking the floor spot, I finally agreed, Naruto and I procceded to make dinner and exchange jokes in between cooking, "Sasuke I swear you could dice a human but not a tomato!"'well at least I can dice a human!"I responded. We both started snickering to ourselves   :p.After we finished dinner we crawled into bed, I couldn't sleep though' so I laid awake untill I felt Naruto climb into the bed , I got as close to him as I could and slept better than I've ever slept in my life.