chapter 13: good guys

---------------naruto----2 am--------------------------------------------------

 "Naruto Uzamaki." Whaa- ITACHI! "Naruto listen to me, protect Sasuke for me... please."WHY WOULD YOU CARE YOU NO GOOD B*TCH'. YOU TOOK HIM FROM ME And now I'm all alone...so alone."Naruto, listen, I never wanted to hurt him I- it was an order."This is to much for my sleepy brain, explain after I have ramen.

----------sasuke-A few week later- Sauke is about to kill itachi----

Naruto I'm sorry. I love you but I can't return yet, I can't until I kill Itachi. I'll be home soon. Alright time to di- "Sasuke, STOP!"Naruto?"Itachi loves you! He's not the enemy"!I-is this true- Itachi?"I will never stop loving you Sasuke. "Oh my god, I almost killed my brother, in front of Naruto!Wait- Naruto ! I spin around and he's already there already ready to let me in , to welcome me home.

 "Oh my god, I almost killed my brother, in front of Naruto!Wait- Naruto ! I spin around and he's already there already ready to let me in , to welcome me home

-------------naruto-------------------------------------------------

Sasuke ,I'm sorry I should never have let you go like that I- "Oh shut up would you, I'm the one that blew up and left, I was so fixated on revenge that I left you behind, I'm never doing that again."Yeah... you better not! "Trust me I'm not going anywhere."

----------Six years later--------------------------------------------

And that's how I met your father." And we've been happy ever since."

The End

The End