chapter 9: Lonely

----------------------sasuke---------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto ...is gone, and I miss him dreadfully.I know he'll be back but, this is the first mission we haven't gone on together since we started dating ...I guess.Ugh and now I HAVE to hang out with SAKURA! Naruto said she wasn't that bad but I don't know which Sakura he's met 'cause when I talk to her she's annoying!*Knock knock* UGHHHH speak of the devil and they shall appear! "Hi Sasuke, I just thought I-"You thought wrong.*Slam!*

----------------------sakura------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke... slammed the door on me. WHAT.THE.HECK.Wait...  Naruto wasn't with him... where is he...?Didn't he say he was going on a mission, and he mentioned a second date... OOOOHHHHH Sasuke misses him... awwwwwww.

-------------------sasuke--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ughh she's so annoying sometimes... but her Mom is worse.I wonder what Kakashi's doing right now. Maybe he can teach me a new jutsu or something.* Knock knock*"Sasuke, what are you doing here?"Hey Iruka, where's Kakashi?His face suddenly darkened. "Probably with Yamato. Good day Sasuke."*Slam*With Yamato?Did Kakashi and Iruka break up?!

-------------kakashi-----------------------------------------------------------

"SENPAI!"Huh, oh it's Tenzo."Senpai ,I told it's Yamato now."Yeah yeah I get it... Tenzo."Hey you did that on purpose!"Haha maybe .. we'll never know."Oh shut up."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I'm sorry for the late chapter also I'm sorry to Kakashi x Iruka shippers , my best friend asked me to do this and I agreed :)