chapter 8: The Date :part 2

---------------------naruto-------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke, where are you taking me?"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, idiot"He's lucky it was funny otherwise I would have clobbered him for that retort.Come on Sasuke ,I want to know, ppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"Ugh ,fine but stop whining would ya, we're going to a carnival."A... carnival?"Yes a carnival ,where you play games and go on roller coasters."Oh ,I see. Sasuke do they have food at carnivals?"Do you really think I'd take you to a place that didn't have food?"Ha ha, you're right you know me better than that.

-------------------sasuke-------------------------------------------------------

Naruto was never very good at accuracy so it didn't surprise me when he wasn't very good at the carnival games.Lucky for him, I was, I won him a fox plushie that almost looked like the Nine Tails."Sasuke I'm hungry, can we get some food pleeeeeeeease?" Hm.... okay, but you have to go on the ferris wheel with me."Ugh fine , but I pick the food."Deal, but no cotton candy, it's to sweet for me."Makes me sick.How about... a corn dog!?"Okay , two corn dogs please!"THIS IS SO GOOD HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS EXISTED BEFORE TODAY!" Haha , you can have mine you weirdo."THANK YOU!"

---------------naruto---------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, the ferris wheel is really big.I hold on to Sasuke's hand a little tighter."No need to be afraid Naruto."Are you sure?"Yes."Okay ... um Sasuke why are we slowing down... why are we stoped at the top!"Haha I love you, it's part of the ride doofus."Oh...I've never blushed some much in my life.Suddenly, are eyes meet,we lean closer and... we're kissing, it's amazing."Um... sorry it just felt right."Haha!I kiss him again.When he's walking me home he asks to spend the night, I tell him yes but i'll have to leave for a  mission in the morning, he says"I would love to see you off."