Audition (LH2)

Areum's POV

I couldn't wait to start auditioning. I was a shy and nervous person when my eomma and appa told me that I should become a kpop idol, but I gained my confidence when my favorite kpop group, BTS debuted two years ago. It's 2015 now, and I was so eager to join a group! At least to become a leader for a group. I prayed that I'd get picked out for a good group. I wanted to please my parents and tell them I fulfilled their dream for me to become famous and popular. I'm not gonna lie but my parents like to show-off their children. I'm 16, the middle child of 3. My older sister, Autumn, is already one of the most Top 10 popular YouTubers, and my younger brother, Jackson, is only 12, but he's a kdrama star. I watched the Heartless episodes Jackson played in, and it's honestly my favorite episodes. As I waited for my turn to audition, I watched Heartless Season 2 Episode 5, which just came out today. Autumn and Jackson were with me, because they wanted to cheer me on during my audition." Break a leg!" Jackson said, cheering me on." You're going to do great, I know it!" Added Autumn." Unnie! Stop!" I teased.Jackson looked at my phone and grinned. " You like my show do you?" He asked." A lot!" I replied." Ah! You're gonna be late!" Autumn screamed.I looked at the watch on my wrist, 7:09 AM!I ran as my siblings followed behind.I got to the stage on time, just to see some judges sitting and looking at me." Hello," I said. " My name is Jeon Areum and I'm auditioning for a vocal position."" Begin when you're ready miss Areum!" Said one judge, who I recognized as Bang Si-hyuk.I saw Autumn and Jackson clapping in the tiny crowd behind them, and I smiled as I sang my song. I decided to sing Dimple by BTS. Since it was one of my favorite songs from the vocalists, I chose that to sing for the audition. When I was done, I looked at the judges, and their jaws were dropped. A crowd behind them cheered and screamed. Autumn and Jackson screamed the loudest, and other people around them looked at them and cracked up. The judges wrote down a few things on their papers and Bang Si-hyuk looked at me, smiled, and said, " You'll get your results tomorrow!"

—————

This chapter was written by @campcamp5177 so I hope you enjoyed!  I will post my chapter in a little so look for that! 

❤️❤️-Cotton