Auditions (FGS)

(Lieo's POV)

I walk through the halls of Big Hit entertainment. They were so long, I felt like I'd never make it to the end. In one of the rooms I heard a bunch of guys talking and laughing, it sounded like a familiar group. I paused and looked at the door it came from. On it read BTS, the group that made me wanna join a group. I continued on but as I was walking I heard, "I think there's a new group joining us today." And I paused to listen more.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah I heard Bang talking about a new group. The youngest guy auditioning is 13."

"That young?"

"That's younger than Kookie was!"

"No! I'm the makanae of Big Hit now and forever!"

They all laughed. I checked the time. 12:00 a.m. I'm late. My audition is supposed to be starting right now! I rushed down the halls to the audition room where 3 people were sitting. They wore name tags that read Bang Si-hyuk, Shang Maria, and Kim Dea-jon. I assumed they were managers of some kind.

"Hi, I'm sorry I'm a little late. My name is Jung Min-Woo and I'm auditioning for a rapper position."

"Alright, begin when you're ready." Said the one in the middle, Bang Si-hyuk.

I stood up straighter and started reciting a rap song I wrote for the audition. I called it Growing Flowers. I was inspired by my mom and all that she's done to support my dreams of being an idol. I told her when I was 7 that I wanted to be like the idols we saw on TV. I always thought they were so cool standing up there singing. Then, 2 years ago, BTS debuted. The youngest was only 15, the same age as me. I thought to myself when I first saw them, that's who I want to be like. As I progressed the song, the people looked stunned. I even saw the girl named Maria's jaw dropped. When I finished I looked up at them with a smile and they all started clapping. Some of them even stood up.

"We'll let you know tonight." 

—————

Here is my groups chapter! Back to back updates should be expected since we write them at the same time lol.  Hope you enjoyed!

❤️❤️-Cotton