My little kitty!

Joey's POV

I woke up early today because I felt something rub my back. I look around trying to find what it was and then I saw Daniel. but he was not normal he had fuzzy black cat ears on his head and a black cat tail on his you know what.. I almost screamed "OMG DANNY!! WAKE UP!!!" oops I guess I did scream.. "JOEY OMG WHAT HAPPENED?" I said as he climbed on top of me. "D-D-Daniel you h-have cat ears!" Daniel reached up to feel the top of his head and he nearly fell on top of me "Oh god Danny! Don't faint!!" "J-Joey you have them too!!" as soon as he said that he reached up to the top of my head and scratched me behind the ears and OMG it felt so GOOD!! my heart was racing.. I had turned into some sort of cat-man.. "mm Danny..." "Oh you like that sweetie?" suddenly lark jumped up on the bed and attacked me with kisses "Ok..ok  lark I love you but now is not the time!!" Daniel just laughs "alright well we should get up and try and find out why we are cats!" "yeah ok" I said as we got up and went downstairs when we got to our living room I found a note "OMG Daniel.." I said with fear in my eyes "sweetie what's-" he then saw the note it was from Miranda I read it out loud "Dear Joey: I have turned you and your rude and sexy boyfriend into CATS! soon I will find you and take you home!  love Miranda.

Daniel's POV 

as soon as Joey stopped reading the note I knew what I had to do I picked Joey up and ran around the house locking all the doors and shutting all the windows "AHH Danny your crazy!!" Joey says laughing his head off we then saw her outside our house I freaked out and ran up to our bedroom and I locked the door and put a chair in front of it... Ok now we are safe I sat down  on the bed "Ok it's ok Joey we're safe now she's never going to get to us.." suddenly I feel the most amazing feeling. Joey is scratching me behind my cat ears "I love you Danny!" I give him a kiss on the cheek "I love you too Joey." "Now because we have to stay in here for a little bit.... Let's have some fun!!"

Me: Sorry guys no smut!